Reload this Page >

unbelievable but true!!!

unbelievable but true!!!

Old Feb 24th 2003, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

thewoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default unbelievable but true!!!

hi

put house on market this saturday and sold fro more tham asking price within 40 minutes!!! this is true. the people who are buying our house wnat 80% of out furniture also
good news!!!
bad news is no visa yet but moving in with parents
Old Feb 24th 2003, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

pudnut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: unbelievable but true!!!

Originally posted by thewoods
hi

put house on market this saturday and sold fro more tham asking price within 40 minutes!!! this is true. the people who are buying our house wnat 80% of out furniture also
good news!!!
Well done on your house sale!!

Are you still waiting for your TRA assessment or has it arrived yet?

Pudnut...
Old Feb 24th 2003, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats sod's law !!

If you had your visa, you would be struggling to sell the house!

Hope its not too long for you.
Old Feb 24th 2003, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut
tra not yet rec'd!!!! not impressed
Old Feb 24th 2003, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

pudnut
I can't believe the amount of time it is taking for your TRA to come back!!! Especially after you fast tracked it. I assume that it got to TRA and hasn't been lost in the post?
Have you had any acknowledgement from them at all?

All the best

Pudnut...
Old Feb 24th 2003, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

pudnut

Wasn't there some confusion on your case regarding Vetassess and TRA? Our agent has sent us a copy of the acknowledgement letter from the TRA. We fast tracked our application and it will be 3 weeks on 26.2.2003 since the ack. letter. I plan to chase our agent after that!

Nicstids
Old Feb 24th 2003, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

my agent e mailed me last week to tell me that acknowledgement had been recived and it shouldnt be much longer

yes there was some confusion over tra and vetassess but it has gone to tra found the paperwork agent give me regarding payment etc and there is an e mail address on which i have sent off today so i hopefully expect a reply from tra tommorow

didnt realise that it was 20 dayt from acknowledgement i have counted 20 days from the date it should have been recieved which now works out at 36 days!!
if this si the case will now e mail agent and find out date of ack
Old Feb 24th 2003, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

didnt realise that it was 20 dayt from acknowledgement i have counted 20 days from the date it should have been recieved which now works out at 36 days!!
if this si the case will now e mail agent and find out date of ack [/QUOTE]

I thought it safest (for chasing purposes!) to work from the date of the acknowledgement as that is likely to be the date somebody at TRA actually opened a file on our application.

Nicstids
Old Feb 24th 2003, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

well if that is the case it could be a couple of weeks for ours then -ours should have been recieved 36 days ago and my agent told me she rec'd ack last week!!!! bloody hell my agent better be doing what shes getting paid for - have e mailed her anyway
Old Feb 24th 2003, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

hi

good news!!!
Hi , I am fairly new to this site and just worked out how to do replys(DUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!). I am in the same boat as you, put house up without getting my visas and sold it within 10 mins(Northeast)shock panic set in, but we are moving in with good friends., started to pack today, where do you start????? HOping to get the visas soon and leave UK around !st Sept,It is quite scary when things start to happen but after reading all the horror stories on the site about people getting dropped in with the house sales we decided to sell early.Where about are you goin and what family do you have????I am Jan hubby is terry kids are Abby 13 and Lewis nearly 11.. Would be interested to keep in touch and see how you get on.Bye Jan
Old Feb 24th 2003, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by hutchy
Hi , I am fairly new to this site and just worked out how to do replys(DUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!). I am in the same boat as you, put house up without getting my visas and sold it within 10 mins(Northeast)shock panic set in, but we are moving in with good friends., started to pack today, where do you start????? HOping to get the visas soon and leave UK around !st Sept,It is quite scary when things start to happen but after reading all the horror stories on the site about people getting dropped in with the house sales we decided to sell early.Where about are you goin and what family do you have????I am Jan hubby is terry kids are Abby 13 and Lewis nearly 11.. Would be interested to keep in touch and see how you get on.Bye Jan
Hi hutchy!!
How far have you got with your application? Have you done the medical and police checks yet?

Good luck with the packing, and I hope you aren't kept waiting too long for the visas.

Pudnut...
Old Feb 24th 2003, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pudnut
Hi hutchy!!
How far have you got with your application? Have you done the medical and police checks yet?

Good luck with the packing, and I hope you aren't kept waiting too long for the visas.

Pudnut...
Hi Pudnut, we applied 1 yr ago, and waiting for visas, not long compared to a lot of people, but I think cause hubby is going in the ozzie navy we are going under a labour agreement, which I think the Ozzie Navy have some form of contact with the immigration department.We done all the med checks and police checks etc around 5 months ago, we have had a slight problem with hubbys ex wife as in she would not allow us to have some test done on thier son who by the way is not comin with us but classed as a minor(he is 17), had to get a solicitors letter to confirm we dont pay child maintenence anymore. That went off last week so we are hoping to hear about visas soon. And thanx I need the luck, it is a nightmare packing but also a great chance for a good clearout...my house looks clean for a change...Hutchy....
Old Feb 25th 2003, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

pudnut

got e mail this mornign from from tra - they confirmed recieved app on 6th februasry which is 16 days after my agent said she sent it - they confirmed it tskes 20 WORKING DAYS so to my reconing it is due next thursday
Old Feb 25th 2003, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

pudnut

got e mail this mornign from from tra - they confirmed recieved app on 6th februasry which is 16 days after my agent said she sent it - they confirmed it tskes 20 WORKING DAYS so to my reconing it is due next thursday
Good news, only a matter a days now then.

Pudnut...
Old Feb 25th 2003, 8:51 am
Account Closed

Hi

They received my hubbys on 5 Feb so we'll have to compare notes!

Nicstids

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.