Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hevs and HUP update. The godd, the bad, and the ugly.

Hevs and HUP update. The godd, the bad, and the ugly.

Old Jun 11th 2004, 10:47 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to have you back Hevs and Hup, you've been missed (and you Badge)

There are plenty of us here that relate to what you've said so dont hesitate to come on and have a moan when its necesary, even the most positive amongst us need that now and then. As for the ""its all going to be perfect''brigade, I think you're doing a great service pointing this stuff out, the closer to reality your expectations are, the less likely you are to be disapointed.

Keep your chins up,

Michaela
Old Jun 11th 2004, 10:56 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs and Hup...chins up it will get better. Don't be strangers you have alot of friends on here willing to give support...no dollar can beat that !!

You both been missed....

Cheers

P
Old Jun 11th 2004, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Hevs, Hup and family

thanks for sharing that with us all and being so honest, hope things turn for you all now, remember you have each other and if anyone can succeed you can, everything is sent to try us and we can only grow stronger through it all

Best of luck coming you way

Swifts xx
Old Jun 11th 2004, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Hevs/HUP

Hope things work out for you guys soon. Keep posting - this site needs more people who have made the move and will tell it like it is
Old Jun 11th 2004, 12:05 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by mlbonner
In the meantime, if its pommie choccie that you need, just yell, I'm sure we can arrange for some more to be sent over
Well I did promise to bring some and I haven't forgotten! Just make that Bourneville last a bit longer...

Ironic, is it not, that when you're busy dodging the sh*t is when you need to forum's support the most but it's also when you're most likely not to have the time to check for it. Welcome back, though.

Hadn't realised dyspraxia was so common (1 in 30, see The Dyspraxia Foundation). I've had more contact with Asperger's myself; complicated thing, the brain.

Keep fighting!
Old Jun 11th 2004, 1:53 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

OK!!!

enough already, i'm begining to feel like i'm famous or something, move over posh, Hevs has arrived

I've missed you too *group hug* ahhhhh

Badge, i'm honoured that you replied, i only saw you last night and was out with ya missis tonight!! honoured just the same though

A warm and fuzzy Hevsxxx
Old Jun 11th 2004, 1:55 pm
WBB

good to have you guys back posting, it has been a bit dull around here lately and we need you guys.

you too badge, i was just going to send you a PM and then saw your reply in this thread...you must be lurking a lot so START BLOODY POSTING again.
Attached Images  

Old Jun 11th 2004, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear you bad news guys, we missed you!
Take care,
Larissa
Old Jun 11th 2004, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hevs and HUP update. The godd, the bad, and the ugly.

To Hevs and family
just wanted to say that i am thinking of you all, seems like you've had your fair amount of shit and thinks can only look brighter, hang in there buds
love and cyber hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxxx
Old Jun 11th 2004, 8:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hevs and HUP update. The godd, the bad, and the ugly.

So...the double H is back in business......and long overdue.

Most bin said above HH but don't forget Rome wasn't built in a day and I suspect 80% of people dislike their jobs.

Not really a consolation but may help dilute it

All the best to you
Old Jun 11th 2004, 9:02 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back H,

I am sure we have all been in this position at sometime or another. We are having a shit money month too. It costs us over £1000 to rent this house with bills a month and it's a strain especially trying to save for the move too. Last month..yippee.

Anyway I digress, you will be fine I am sure someone as resourceful, and articulate, not to mention gsoh will come out smiling!
Old Jun 11th 2004, 11:06 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

The Dyspraxia Foundation). I've had more contact with Asperger's myself; complicated thing, the brain.

Keep fighting!

The autistic spectrum is:

Dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADD, ADHD, aspergers, Autism.

My son was diagnosed with dyspraxia and mild ADD. I was told that in 90% of cases that it is totally the norm for kids to have a cross over of two or more of the above. eg, he may well go on to be dyslexic too.

But no one mentioned god damned "eye wiring", is it part of the above? or something new?

I have had a couple of people send me some fantastic links for stuff overhere. I am truly greatfull and very very touched, thank you so much. xxx
Old Jun 12th 2004, 2:02 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hevs
The autistic spectrum is:

Dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADD, ADHD, aspergers, Autism.

My son was diagnosed with dyspraxia and mild ADD. I was told that in 90% of cases that it is totally the norm for kids to have a cross over of two or more of the above. eg, he may well go on to be dyslexic too.

But no one mentioned god damned "eye wiring", is it part of the above? or something new?

I have had a couple of people send me some fantastic links for stuff overhere. I am truly greatfull and very very touched, thank you so much. xxx
Hevs, if its what I think it is, the problem is quite often associated with that spectrum. Failure to process information (ie eye wiring) has absolutely nothing to do with behavioural problems, they are separate issues (although they can both be symptoms). There is alot of info available on the web, but my suggestion is to find a doctor who knows his stuff & can help you work out the best treatment solution for him.

Good luck.

PS. Glad to see you back.
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:11 am
High in the Dandenongs

Hi mrs DB, good to see you too

He doesn't have "behavioural problems" He can't sit still for too long is all.

We are off to see a behavioural opthalmist (eye behaviour!! ) and then hopefully i'll know more then....
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:29 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Ey-up Hevs and HUP...sorry to hear you were feeling blue, money does matter in lots of ways but nothing is as important as family (immediate family, that is! MIL not included!) so hope all takes a turn for the better with the dyspraxia etc.

FWIW we are starting to think that money might be the main reason we put any plans for NZ on ice. Very difficult to earn a good salary out there for us, with big implications for lifestyle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.