Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help & websites for those left behind

Help & websites for those left behind

Old Dec 18th 2008, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Kiwi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help & websites for those left behind

Hi guys

just wondering if there are any websites or threads on here for relatives left behind in the UK?

My mum will be left behind when I emigrate to Oz in Feb and as my brother is already in Oz with children my mum would really benefit from a forum to chat to other mums/grans who's family are living abroad. It would really help her & cheer her up.

There was a great article on here about long distance grandparenting and that cheered her up no end & gave her loads of good ideas - so a forum she can chat on would be fab.

Any ideas?
Thanks x
Old Dec 18th 2008, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

pazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to all
Default Re: Help & websites for those left behind

Hi,
She could possibly start a new thread up herself on "The Barbie" forum for any topic she wanted to discuss.