Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP trying to ring DIMIA!!!

HELP trying to ring DIMIA!!!

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:49 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default HELP trying to ring DIMIA!!!

Trying to call the DIMIA Visa Enquiry LIne, the number on my letter just comes up as a deadline (61396574115) and the other number I have (1300364613) rings, then you follow automated service it rings and goes dead!!

Anyone have the upto date number for me to call??

Huge thank you!!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:56 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP trying to ring DIMIA!!!

Originally Posted by toon williams
Trying to call the DIMIA Visa Enquiry LIne, the number on my letter just comes up as a deadline (61396574115) and the other number I have (1300364613) rings, then you follow automated service it rings and goes dead!!

Huge thank you!!
this telephone number is on one of our letters from our CO - "131 881 " but I don't know if that is just for use in Australia.....
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:58 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
this telephone number is on one of our letters from our CO - "131 881 " but I don't know if that is just for use in Australia.....

Yes tried that one doesn't work from uk!!! I am trying the main number again now and getting a message and then it cuts me off, which is SOOOOO annoying!!

Thanks very much for your help, much appreciated in this time of GREAT stress!! lol
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

mikpiy is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just rang the DIMIA on 00611300364613 followed by options 2 then 0, if that helps.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mikpiy
I've just rang the DIMIA on 00611300364613 followed by options 2 then 0, if that helps.

Can i suggest e-mail, when I was checking on certain items having arrived safely I e-mailed my case officer just ensuring the information was everything she needed, I always got a response within 48 hours. The only time I phoned DIMIA I was fobbed off and never got through to my CO, this was a couple of years ago so it might have changed, but good luck I remember the frustration only too well.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:56 am
An Official Visa Holder

Well I think I tried about 15 times and did do the 2 and 0 thing, but then it would ring and then just cut off!! So gave up, think I will go down the email route and then if nothing will try to ring again!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Huge thank you!!
This is the number I used

Good luck

Ali
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:34 pm
An Official Visa Holder

Originally Posted by Alison1967
This is the number I used

Good luck

Ali

Thank you will keep trying!!

This is the number I used to, but for some reason they didnt want to talk to me!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you will keep trying!!

This is the number I used to, but for some reason they didnt want to talk to me!!
They might have a system that bumps you off if it gets chocker.

Ali
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:01 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to ring them but am not sure of the time difference! I the best time to ring Sunday night/monday morning? Are they 10 hours ahead or 9 1/2?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I would like to ring them but am not sure of the time difference! I the best time to ring Sunday night/monday morning? Are they 10 hours ahead or 9 1/2?
10.30 pm our time is best, I got through second time. Its when they first open for business.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 4:19 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alison1967
10.30 pm our time is best, I got through second time. Its when they first open for business.
Cheers Alison, will try them Sunday night.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 5:51 pm
An Official Visa Holder

Cheers Alison, will try them Sunday night.

As long as you let me get through first!!!!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 6:23 pm
Where I want to be

As long as you let me get through first!!!!!!!
Might do as long as you don't keep them busy for too long
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Might do as long as you don't keep them busy for too long
Fair point, she might keep them gabbing, only joking. Why not try tonight on the off chance, someone said they do overtime on saturdays so you never know.

Ali

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.