Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

help this tradesman with tra

help this tradesman with tra

Old Oct 12th 2003, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

tmmykatie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help this tradesman with tra

Can somebody give us any advice on what to put on the tra forms under duties my hubby is a sparks does he state everything from picking up the tools. if anyone know or has an example paper from any trade so we can get a rough idea think we know most of what to do but just getting very very scared now .

thanks
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice
Smile

hi send me your e mail address and i will send you a copy
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: help this tradesman with tra

Originally posted by tmmykatie
Can somebody give us any advice on what to put on the tra forms under duties my hubby is a sparks does he state everything from picking up the tools. if anyone know or has an example paper from any trade so we can get a rough idea think we know most of what to do but just getting very very scared now .

thanks

Hi TommyKatie
yep he needs to put everything down even the silliest little thing, trying to get hubby to put his plastering skills into a way i could write it was a nightmare but thankfully we got through the tra bit a couple of weeks ago! if you need any more help just send me an email my address is in the members forum
regards and good luck
rach
Old Oct 12th 2003, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: help this tradesman with tra

Originally posted by tmmykatie

thanks
Hi there you two, my hubbie is an electrician and yes you have to write down everything!! from clampers etc

This is how you have the relevant statutory declaration written out:

I (your name and address do solemnly declare as follows:

From (date or first day of work to last day of work) worked as an electrician

(Then put down name and address of company etc)

Electrical work on the following:

(list everything you did here)

Then on a separate sheet on top page type

My General Electrical Tools

List

Test Equipment
(List all equipment here)

Hand Tools
(list all other equipment here)

Then under each separate declaration you have to add your references from the employer (if you have worked for just one company then obviously thats all you have to do - but more than one company or if your hubbie is self employed every single job or as many as he can get references for)

It is a long a teddious job believe me. I hope this helps just remember to do your declaration on each new job list you do or if he has only ever worked for one company its much easier.

At the end of each job you have to type

AND I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and in accordance with the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835

Declared (This is where your solicitor puts their bit in!! and your hubbie signs

Hope this helps if you want anymore help send me an e-mail and Ill try and find an actual copy of Grahams declaration to send you

Good luck

Kath