Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help in search for a friend

Help in search for a friend

Old Jul 3rd 2016, 9:21 am
Just Joined

Norman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really nice
Default Re: Help in search for a friend

Would like to ask another question.
I have sent him my e mail address but he cannot seem to get it to work, any ideas please.
I have tried his e mail address and that also does not seem to work, I am not getting a demon error though.
Norman.
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 4:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norman1941
Would like to ask another question.
I have sent him my e mail address but he cannot seem to get it to work, any ideas please.
I have tried his e mail address and that also does not seem to work, I am not getting a demon error though.
Norman.
Gosh, that's harder - really depends on what his (and your) email addresses are (don't put them on here!). If he has transcribed it correctly (ditto with you) then it should work - all sorts of things could be doing it, but it usually comes down to incorrect transcription
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Norman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really niceNorman1941 is just really nice

Sent a mail to him today and it worked so have put it down to the Yahoo gremlin who is no ones friend and can be a pain in the butt sometimes and just a bloody nuisance the rest of the time!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again to every one.
Norman.
Old Jul 6th 2016, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Brilliant. This is the stuff that BE is made of.

Y'know what Norman. This could have been my Dad. It could have been my husband's Dad. Both the neighbours on either side of us left for the New World back in '68.

I do so hope you receive a good response to your letter.

It may be a lifetime from '68 but heck. It's friends.
Indeed. We have had a few successes on here.
Old Jul 6th 2016, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Glad I was directed to the site, not only did I find the person I was looking for but found out that he was still in touch with mutual friends from the 50s that I hope to meet soon.
It has been a win win situation all round.
Norman.