Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP reg ACS MODL in letter

HELP reg ACS MODL in letter

Old May 27th 2002, 2:54 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP reg ACS MODL in letter

Actually i wanted to know the meaning of 3 out of 4 yrs IT exp
It means that as long as you have been in paid employment (at least 20 hours a week, with documentation to prove it) for 3 years out of the last 4 years, you're fine.

In other words, if you have been working for at least 3 years in the last 4 years, you're ok.

Hmm... Hope this helps. Don't really know how else to phrase it :-P
Old May 27th 2002, 3:32 am
Just Joined

bansaldinesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks PT,

I got the meaning. And from my side i can apply for that
i too have 3 yr of full time IT exp which is in last 3 yr.

I passed out my MCA in May99 and joined my job in June 99 and this May 2002 i have just completed my 3 yr. so i think it will fine for them (3 yr fulltime 48 hrs per week as in india we have 8 hrs per day and 6 days a week )

Thanks dear. ... thanks a lot...

regards
dinesh
Old Jun 3rd 2002, 10:20 am
Roomantic

HI DINESH! i'm based in blore and would like to know more about how yoyu are going
about this...i mean where are u based and are u using an agent?i would be glad if u
could mail me at my hotmail id since we could discuss more freely there thanks in
advance rohit

bansaldinesh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > MCA is Master of Computer Application and fanda is meaning. Actually i wanted to
    > know the meaning of 3 out of 4 yrs IT exp so what does it mean ? is it necessary
    > that person should have 4 yr total and out of 4, three year in IT. I have total 3
    > yr in IT and total is also 3 yr. I can give all the proof for full time job for 3
    > yrs with job detail etc. Will it be fine ?
    >
    > thanks & regards dinesh