Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help needed with a checklist

Help needed with a checklist

Old May 21st 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help needed with a checklist

Based on your experience, i would appreciate it if you could post on here things that you needed to do before you left for down under.

We got the main things like cancelling utilities and things.

But i'm sure if you add a few, you are bound to remind us of things that we hadn't considered.

Who knows if this thread really takes off, we generate the definative list !!!

Thanks

Stu
Old May 21st 2008, 9:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed with a checklist

Originally Posted by Stu Ward
Based on your experience, i would appreciate it if you could post on here things that you needed to do before you left for down under.

We got the main things like cancelling utilities and things.

But i'm sure if you add a few, you are bound to remind us of things that we hadn't considered.

Who knows if this thread really takes off, we generate the definative list !!!

Thanks

Stu
There's a fair few in here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345774

Last edited by Pollyana; May 21st 2008 at 9:23 pm.
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light

Thats brilliant thank you very much

Stu
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:35 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu Ward
Thats brilliant thank you very much

Stu
Stu, not sure if this is one you have seen, I think I got it from here a while back. Of course, being a plank I paid scant regard to it but I am sure it will act as a great aide memoir if nothing else!
Attached Files