Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help me find an old car shipment disaster thread

Help me find an old car shipment disaster thread

Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of
Default Help me find an old car shipment disaster thread

Hi,

I've a clear memory of some poor sod who shipped his car out and posted pics of huge water damage and mould etc. when it was rolled out. This was about 2003/4 and it might have been a BMW. I've spent an hour hunting around on the site, but I've come up with a blank.

Anyone give me a search term? - or better still a link to the post!

Thanks in advance.

CHnJ
Old Feb 17th 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help me find an old car shipment disaster thread

Bump
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:45 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Bix posted them.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 10:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't on BE, it was on a NZ migration site, but there were links posted on BE in threads about the company that did the shipping. I don't intend to name the company as they no longer wish to have their name made public on BE.........
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
It wasn't on BE, it was on a NZ migration site, but there were links posted on BE in threads about the company that did the shipping. I don't intend to name the company as they no longer wish to have their name made public on BE.........
Thanks Polly. That would explain the blank. I'll PM you in a mo.