Reload this Page >

HELP!! IEAUST-CDR writing graduate with no relevant experience

HELP!! IEAUST-CDR writing graduate with no relevant experience

Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:22 am
Just Joined

techno_blade2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation HELP!! IEAUST-CDR writing graduate with no relevant experience

:scared:

I am a graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering since 2002 but with no relevant work experience (I work a Software Engineer).

Do you think i would stand a chance in passing the IEAUST assessment via the CDR?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

PMDurham is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HELP!! IEAUST-CDR writing graduate with no relevant experience

It really depends on if you can demonstrate the required competentices within the CDR. If you have an accredited degree it's much easier to apply via one of the international accords (Either Sydney or Washington). Otherwise I'd suggest you download the CDR guide and work out if you can meet the requirements. There may be elements of your university work that could be used to demonstrate some of the competencies particulalry if you gained any industrial experience during the course.

Originally Posted by techno_blade2005
:scared:

I am a graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering since 2002 but with no relevant work experience (I work a Software Engineer).

Do you think i would stand a chance in passing the IEAUST assessment via the CDR?