perth shops

Old Feb 24th 2005, 5:31 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Question perth shops

Hi chaps and chappettes, erm, when I was in perth for 3 all too short weeks last year I didnt get to see if there were any craft type shops in and around perth just wondrin' if anyone knows of any I dont really wanna have to buy all my gear off ebay for rest of my natural ta
Old Feb 24th 2005, 5:35 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth shops

Hi squeezzii

What sort of crafts are you looking for?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 5:50 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hi squeezzii

What sort of crafts are you looking for?
hi UB40 FAN, just general craft stuff,sewing, minatures, cards etc....
Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:04 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I found a few bit and bobs in the Makro, saw a stitching shop, called Stitchers corner I think, can't remember where at the minute. You could always put www.au.yahoo.com into your machine and searching for craft items there.

Hope this helps, others probably have more info, as like you we were only there for 3 weeks at Christmas.

Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Two shops you'll love if in to crafty things are Spotlight & Lincraft, both got a big range of stuff. You can also pick up some budget craft supplies at bigger stores of Crazy Clarks.

Hope this helps
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Just looked, both have websites

http://www.lincraft.com.au/

http://www.spotlight.com.au/
Old Feb 25th 2005, 12:42 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I discovered Spotlight last year! They are huge!

They also have kitchen and bathroom stuff and linen and curtains etc.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah spotlight are cool and if you join you get loads of discounts. I don't think some of the ranges are that good though (stamps and paper stock a bit basic) but there are more speciality shops in town. You tend to get more bits and pieces in the other shops, even kmart and I got some good mulberry paper in Red dot stores, so shop around.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 4:46 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Subiaco and Fremantle Markets will be your mecca... maybe even Gosnells Market.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

yeah, i remember seeing loads of arts and crafts stalls at Subi market. don't think you'll have a problem with it.

Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:19 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Loopy
Two shops you'll love if in to crafty things are Spotlight & Lincraft, both got a big range of stuff. You can also pick up some budget craft supplies at bigger stores of Crazy Clarks.

Hope this helps
ooo forgot all about Spotlight great store - similar to our hobbycraft- I've just checked the link and they have a store in Hobart yipeee!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:13 pm
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

Stitchers' Corner is on the corner (how surprising!) of Shepperton Road and Mint Street in Vic. Park. The shop has been there for 20 years, to my knowledge..........they're a tad more expensive than Spotlight or Lincraft, but they seem to have a wider range of imported goods.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 4:14 pm
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

Stitchers' Corner is on the corner (how surprising!) of Shepperton Road and Mint Street in Vic. Park. The shop has been there for 20 years, to my knowledge..........they're a tad more expensive than Spotlight or Lincraft, but they seem to have a wider range of imported goods. You're more likely to find the materials for that "special" project here.