Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help gaining Microsoft Qualifications

Help gaining Microsoft Qualifications

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help gaining Microsoft Qualifications

First of all I hope this is ok to post here and if it isn't admins delete it and I'll understand.

Recently I have been studying quite a bit and have pass a few Microsoft Exams, as a result i was invited to join the Microsoft learning rewards scheme. One thing this offers me is discounts for my friend colleagues and communities. At the moment they have offered me 2nd shot exam vouchers ( what this means is if you use this voucher when you book a microsoft exam and then fail you get a 2nd go at passing).

I will email the pdf voucher to anyone who wants one all I need to know is where you will be taking your exam Australia or elsewhere.

PM me with these details and the email that you want it sent to.

What do I get out of this?? eventually points towards my further education.

Good luck if you go for it
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help gaining Microsoft Qualifications

nice of you to offer, I tried to use one of the vouchers which I registered for on the main microsoft technet site. I put in the number they sent but the prometric site didnt seem to accept it, it looked like the page just refreshed, are you supposed to get some sort of message when it accepts it.

luckily I passed anyway but I would be interested to know whats supposed to happen with them