Reload this Page >

Help with everything

Help with everything

Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Theweekshousehold is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with everything

Hi everyone

Been reading all your comments and notes with regard to moving. My sister moved out to Perth in December and is loving it and we are currently in the process of it.

My husband is an Electrician he's worked in the trade for the past 7years but only recently qualified so has been reading all about the issues with regard to re training over there.

We have 3 small children aged 1 2 3 so are very busy with them at the moment but feel the move would be good for them.

So any information on good catholic schools would be great and any good area's to live we where looking at Padbury, my sister is in Hillarys so we want to live near her but cannot afford those prices.

We have just submitted our TRA form through an agency and are awaiting the results so fingers crossed.

If this goes through ok how long before you know if you are granted visa.

Also what is the wage of an electrician in Perth, Been watching this new program on BBC1 WANTED about people moving to Aus and in Brisbane they said it was around 20K dollars,,,but looking at Perth the wages seem higher anyone got any information on that.

Any information on :short cuts, moving companie etc would be fab

Also any meeting dates in Perth and i will get my sister to come along as she has two small children and would love to meet up

Theweekshousehold is online now Add to Theweekshousehold's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Last edited by Theweekshousehold; Jan 19th 2007 at 11:21 am.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 2:19 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with everything

Hello And welcome

Hope TRA goes through ok, i'm at the same point as yourselves fingers crossed

Martin