Visa and PR

Old Jan 19th 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Visa and PR

Hi,
I put these questions on the migration forum without a response so trying here, apolagies if this upsets anyone but i would like an answer if possible as i determines what i put in an email i need to send to DIMA this weekend.
I have a couple of questions about PR and sponsored visas. We are on ENS 121 visa with permanent residency, i was wondering what the issues were with regards the commitment to the sponsor, are you tied in to working with the company that sponsored you for a certain length of time or does the permanent residency mean that you could work elsewhere if you wanted without havign your visa revoked?

I also have a question about the dependant on a sponsored visa with PR, if the primary visa holder dies or if they seperate or diviorce is the visa of the dependantr revoked or can they remain as a PR?

Cheers
Old Jan 19th 2007, 1:06 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa and PR

Originally Posted by chrispy
Hi,
I put these questions on the migration forum without a response so trying here,
Answered now. You can't really expect an answer within an hour or so. This is a free forum and people respond at their own convenience, not yours.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JAJ
Answered now. You can't really expect an answer within an hour or so. This is a free forum and people respond at their own convenience, not yours.
Hi JAJ,
Thanks for your answer, i realise i was being a bit impatient but i have noticed sometimes that if a thread drops of the first page or two it can remain unanswered... my concern was that we have to make a decision this weekend about putting in one or two visa applications and since validating appears to give equal rights to the primary and dependant applicant one would be sufficient (Both me and my wife are being sponsored). Given the length of time it has taken us to get this far (4 years for my wife and almost 2 years for me) you will have to forgive me if i get a bit edgy and impatient..

Cheers
Old Jan 19th 2007, 2:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Asked and answered here - for anyone else interested.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420024

I'll close this thread now