Reload this Page >

Help - Daughters Visa question

Help - Daughters Visa question

Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

chunkycr is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Help - Daughters Visa question

I am applying for a migrants visa for my daughter who is currently 10 weeks old

We are currently resident in the UK and are planning our migration to Australia at the end of this year. My Partner, son and I have been granted our permanent residents visas and “activated� them recently during a 3 weeks visit to Australia.

We were granted our migrants visas before my daughter was born, hence the separate application for her.

I have completed form 47CH "Application for migration to Australia by a child" & form 40CH. (not sent them yet)

I am not certain as to whether the form 40CH “Sponsorship for a child to migrate to Australia� is relevant to us. Firstly because we are still living in the UK and are planing to move later this year. Also, as I mentioned my daughter is only 10 weeks old and she will be migrating to Australia at the same time as the rest of us, where as a family we will set up together.

Also, do i really have to lodge a sperate application for my 10 weeks old daughter????!!! it'll cost around £400

Am i doing the right forms???

ANy advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Claire
Old Jul 28th 2004, 7:57 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

bump
Old Jul 28th 2004, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

Location: Colchester Essex. Off to Perth in October 2004!! VISA granted 10/07/2004.
Modmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help - Daughters Visa question

Originally posted by chunkycr
I am applying for a migrants visa for my daughter who is currently 10 weeks old

We are currently resident in the UK and are planning our migration to Australia at the end of this year. My Partner, son and I have been granted our permanent residents visas and “activated� them recently during a 3 weeks visit to Australia.

We were granted our migrants visas before my daughter was born, hence the separate application for her.

I have completed form 47CH "Application for migration to Australia by a child" & form 40CH. (not sent them yet)

I am not certain as to whether the form 40CH “Sponsorship for a child to migrate to Australia� is relevant to us. Firstly because we are still living in the UK and are planing to move later this year. Also, as I mentioned my daughter is only 10 weeks old and she will be migrating to Australia at the same time as the rest of us, where as a family we will set up together.

Also, do i really have to lodge a sperate application for my 10 weeks old daughter????!!! it'll cost around £400

Am i doing the right forms???

ANy advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Claire

Try reposting on the immigration forum, i'm sure there is a simple answer to this.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 9:44 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Stick this on immigration forum, where you'll get more sense!!

Walla
Old Jul 28th 2004, 10:26 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Asked and answered on the immigration forum (thread now closed here).

Jeremy

Originally posted by walla1
Hi

Stick this on immigration forum, where you'll get more sense!!

Walla