Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help with creating teachers resume?

Help with creating teachers resume?

Old May 8th 2005, 12:28 pm
WA country gal

freckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to all
Talking Help with creating teachers resume?

Hi there,
could anyone please help me put together a resume? I am currently working in childcare here in Holland, but have been working as a primary school teacher for five years previously. In Australia i am hoping to work as an Early Childhood Teacher. I know there are heaps of resume builders online, eg Seek, Monsterboard and the lot, but i am thinking that a teachers resume surely will be different than an IT resume? Are there any teachers out there who can help me with basic layouts and stuff?
Thanks so much!
Old May 8th 2005, 5:50 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help with creating teachers resume?

Originally Posted by freckles
Hi there,
could anyone please help me put together a resume? I am currently working in childcare here in Holland, but have been working as a primary school teacher for five years previously. In Australia i am hoping to work as an Early Childhood Teacher. I know there are heaps of resume builders online, eg Seek, Monsterboard and the lot, but i am thinking that a teachers resume surely will be different than an IT resume? Are there any teachers out there who can help me with basic layouts and stuff?
Thanks so much!
Hi freckles,
I haven't got a CV as such. For my NOOSR I wrote a personal statement outlining my job. I'll see if I can find the disk and e-mail you a copy. This might take me a day or two as we emptied the office into the spare room yesterday then got a call saying we had a viewing so everything got dumped in the wardrobe.
Sarah
Old May 8th 2005, 5:52 pm
WA country gal

freckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to allfreckles is a name known to all
Default Re: Help with creating teachers resume?

Hi Sarah,
thanks so much for that. Good luck with selling the house, we just sold ours and i swear i am never cleaning behind the couch again!
Sonja