Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help - Aviation Industry

Help - Aviation Industry

Old Jun 14th 2012, 3:16 am
Dobro

huey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nicehuey is just really nice
Default Re: Help - Aviation Industry

Originally Posted by paddyo
IIRC PPRUNE stands for Professional Pilots RUmour NEtwork
Quite correct.

Huey (On Pprune as well)
Old Jun 17th 2012, 9:37 am
CHC-MEL commute since 91

derab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help - Aviation Industry

Carol

You could try to get work with Menzies in the UK. they also operate ground handling at Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth Airports, some operations are bigger than others. Perth is Cargo only last time I looked and Brisbane is Passenger only, Sydney and Melbourne are full service, I have not worked for them for a couple of years so things might have changed. then, when you have confirmed your qualifications, you could try to talk them into some kind of inter office transfer. I was loosely involved with one of their software rollouts worldwide and a lot of those staff spent months at other offices (one even spent 3 years at LHR from the Melbourne office).