Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

help anyone please

help anyone please

Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:38 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Question help anyone please

hiya does anyone know how to get hold of a copy of a decree absolute (divorce papers ) i wouldnt no were to start to get hold of it.
thanx any help is welcome
ta jan & gaz xx
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:48 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help anyone please

Originally Posted by robos

hiya does anyone know how to get hold of a copy of a decree absolute (divorce papers ) i wouldnt no were to start to get hold of it.
thanx any help is welcome
ta jan & gaz xx
Providing you know which County Court the decree absolute was made in then simply give them a ring. They will arrange for a copy to be sent to you which has been certified by the District Judge as a true copy.

You will need to send them the request in writing with as much information as possible along with a cheque (I think the fee is £15 but dont quote me on that one) payable to "HMPG". You should get it back pretty quickly.

Procedures do vary from Court to Court so call them first as mentioned but they are usually really friendly.

Hope that helps.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:57 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help anyone please

Originally Posted by Centurion
Providing you know which County Court the decree absolute was made in then simply give them a ring. They will arrange for a copy to be sent to you which has been certified by the District Judge as a true copy.

You will need to send them the request in writing with as much information as possible along with a cheque (I think the fee is £15 but dont quote me on that one) payable to "HMPG". You should get it back pretty quickly.

Procedures do vary from Court to Court so call them first as mentioned but they are usually really friendly.

Hope that helps.

spot on thanx centurion really helpful
ta jan&gaz xx