Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Goodna - Anyone Live There??

Goodna - Anyone Live There??

Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Goodna - Anyone Live There??

I would like to hear from anyone living in this area, and maybe even surrouding suburbs. All aspects would be good.i.e schools, jobs & parks etc..........

Thanks
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: Goodna - Anyone Live There??

Originally Posted by tabby
I would like to hear from anyone living in this area, and maybe even surrouding suburbs. All aspects would be good.i.e schools, jobs & parks etc..........

Thanks
bump
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ali south
bump
bump
Old Aug 1st 2005, 1:58 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
hi Tabby
I am looking into moving to Goodna area or Bellbird Park, there isn't that much but you should try looking up the area on the net they are under the ipswich council so if you look them up on the website it should let you know what facilities are available. Good luck!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

CheekyWeetus will become famous soon enough

Thanks
Hi Tabby,

I never lived in these areas, but I used to travel through them quite a bit and had friends in the area. I am not sure what they are like nowadays, but 10 years ago that whole area Goodna/Wacol/Redbank/Bundamba was pretty ordinary, parts were right $hitholes TBH.

Although Ipswich has some lovely parts to it I would suggest either crossing the river and heading to Kenmore/Karana Downs/Karalee area, or heading closer to Brisbane like Mt. Gravatt.

This info is all a bit dated, but I cant believe they would change that much in 10 years.

Good Luck with it all