Help!!

Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

airlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really niceairlie*7 is just really nice
Question Help!!

Hi everyone!

Have any of you had or heared of someone being able to enter Australia after their medicals have expired without paying out for new ones?

Just checked today and i had my medical for my defacto spouse visa done on 21st February last year.
Am still waiting for a result for my visa (have been told i will know by Feb!!)but my partner and i have already booked one-way flights to New Zealand for his brother's wedding at the beginning of March so the earliest we had planned to enter Oz from NZ was around 10/11th March!

Just a little worried... xxx
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

Pickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura aboutPickle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Help!!

Originally Posted by airlie*7
Hi everyone!

Have any of you had or heared of someone being able to enter Australia after their medicals have expired without paying out for new ones?

Just checked today and i had my medical for my defacto spouse visa done on 21st February last year.
Am still waiting for a result for my visa (have been told i will know by Feb!!)but my partner and i have already booked one-way flights to New Zealand for his brother's wedding at the beginning of March so the earliest we had planned to enter Oz from NZ was around 10/11th March!

bleedin' hell how long has it taken to get your visa together??? i keep getting told a defacto visa is one of the quickest ones to get. just got my medicals done waiting for police checks then just the stat decs to get...........just need to work out what to put in the stat decs and how much detail they want.
anyhows, hope yours comes good soon.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Simoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Help!!

Originally Posted by airlie*7
Hi everyone!

They might ask you to have new ones done, not to check you out again, but so they are dated further in the future, that is why your meant to wait until they ask for you to go for them.
Our police checks would have only have given us two months to move, so they made us do them again, purely so that they were dated further in the future.