Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello!! Need some serious help :-)

Hello!! Need some serious help :-)

Old Jun 7th 2009, 3:53 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!! Need some serious help :-)

Originally Posted by Maggie66
Hi, I'm not new to this forum but i've registered under a different name to ask for some very serious advice.
I'm a very 'normal' person, living in Oz for the past few years and settling in nicely. Initially we met up with another POM family.......a bit strange and not regarded too highly by others but we socialized a little. Well, boy were people right about them!! The woman is crazy......I won't go into details but some of her 'activities' are seriously threatening my children's safety and my sanity-even though we have nothing to do with them now and haven't for years. Has anyone had to use the services of a Private Investigator in the UK whilst over here?? It's a long shot but I can't believe this woman left the UK without leaving a history of some kind.

All a bit vague I know but I wouldn't be asking for help unless I was totally desperate!

Thanks, Maggie
So sorry to hear of your predicament, must be a total nightmare! Had never even thought, til reading this thread that making friends with aussies as opposed to expats would be the better option....but can see why that would be the case. As a part-time police officer myself, here in the UK (as well as a full-time Primary School Teacher, waiting for my PR visa), I see my fair share of nutjobs and the people having to 'put up' with them day in daily....really hope you've made some good progress since your last posting. Feel free to PM me if you need any advice, Jen xo
Old Jun 7th 2009, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

come on spill the beans tel us what happened, no here knows your name or any of your details and you can change the names of those involved !
Old Jun 7th 2009, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

middi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I don't think we need details, particularly as the OP is keeping her identity private in order that no one can possibly put 2 and 2 together and so not work out who the person is she is talking about.

Too much information could put her and her family at even more risk of aggro. I'd prefer not to put her in that position.

Can't agree more with Moneypenny! Don't tell anyone...

Some people are evil and can do real harm to innocent families, unless you ask for help. I reckon that keeping a diary will be beneficial and should stand up in court.

Good luck