Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hello from laura

hello from laura

Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello from laura

wishing you loads of luck and love in your new life. keep in touch matey

love

Trish
xx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:04 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hi

i am in heathrow airport cried buckets, red eyes

laura
xxx
laura dont cry now you were being so brave last night at the party wich was very nice btw hope you enjoyed it you looked gorge anyways i,ll speak soon try not to cry too much you might scare the kids on the flight
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:55 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
laura dont cry now you were being so brave last night at the party wich was very nice btw hope you enjoyed it you looked gorge anyways i,ll speak soon try not to cry too much you might scare the kids on the flight

hi Keli28,

thanks for comming, after you went i wasnt so brave, didnt htink i would be bothered, but when everyone is crying and giving you lots of nice gifts, it really does make you relise what you have in the UK.

After the party it was even worse, reading all the cards, and lots of people had put money in them etc....wrote nice things making me cry even more.

Then the next day i just kept on crying, especaliiy leaving montu with my mum and dad (who were also weeping) and getting on the flight.

I cried loads on the plane, my eyes were so sore, kept on thinking about montu and still do, miss her the most as she is aleays with me.

called home today and apparently she is doing fine and eating well.

I am in KL now and its very hot here and very,very cheep. lots of shops, nice hotel and great food......
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
We will look after her in Melbourne.
We certainly will - ring me when you get here, and we'll go out for a drink.

Cas x
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:59 pm

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

hi Keli28,

thanks for comming, after you went i wasnt so brave, didnt htink i would be bothered, but when everyone is crying and giving you lots of nice gifts, it really does make you relise what you have in the UK.

After the party it was even worse, reading all the cards, and lots of people had put money in them etc....wrote nice things making me cry even more.

Then the next day i just kept on crying, especaliiy leaving montu with my mum and dad (who were also weeping) and getting on the flight.

I cried loads on the plane, my eyes were so sore, kept on thinking about montu and still do, miss her the most as she is aleays with me.

I am in KL now and its very hot here and very,very cheep. lots of shops, nice hotel and great food......

sorry on hotel internet trying to type fast as my time will run out soon, and making lots of typo errors.....

I think after your party you start to question if you are doing the right thing or not, i keep on thinking i am missing everyone back home but when i think about it i wouldnt be seeing them now anyway, i would be lucky to meet up with them all about once a month, think its just the thought of it.

My best mate bought us a helicoptor flight, so will be using that when i get there, anyone know the best time of day to do it???

my sis is also comming to melbourne on 10th march for a week to see us so i hope we have a plcae to live by then.

thanks for all your nice words...

speak to you all soon

luv

laura
xxxxx
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by jimtrish
wishing you loads of luck and love in your new life. keep in touch matey

love

Trish
xx

CU ALL IN MELBOURNE

LAURA
XXX
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:07 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey Laura & co-keep your chin up guys x

Donna.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:36 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

hi Keli28,

sent you a pm
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:01 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
We will look after her in Melbourne.
Ber afraid, be very afraid

Best of luck with the new start Laura. Sorry we couldn't help send you off but it sounds like you had enough of that anyway! Keep in touch, you know where I am.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 1:01 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say hi, Laura. Hope you're managing to enjoy the journey.

Very best wishes,

Nichola
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Laura

Hope your trip goes OK. Don't blow all your dosh shopping in KL!!
Montu will be getting spoiled rotten & I am sure he is fine.

Take Care and keep in touch

Suzy
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Ninijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suzy a
Hi Laura

Hope your trip goes OK. Don't blow all your dosh shopping in KL!!
Montu will be getting spoiled rotten & I am sure he is fine.

Take Care and keep in touch

Suzy

Hi Laura,

We haven't spoken before, but i see you are going, gone or maybe even there already in Mel, which is where I hope to be by the end of the year.

I wish you all the best in your new start, how exciting for you. Have some fun, hope the journey is okay, keep your chin up and maybe when I arrive later this year we can meet for a drink, you'll be an expert by then!

Take care
Janine
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi Laura hope you have arrived safely and starting to recover from the jet lag i'm told you get. Enjoy it its the start of a big adventure.
take care Chris x
Old Feb 7th 2005, 12:31 pm

hello

KL was fab, i liked the climate there! Thanks for all the lovely messages, just got to read them now as been wiothout a pc for ages, its awful, cant wait to get a house and get back on line.

Montu is with Steve now, i rang last night and he said she was doing ok. She flies on Tuesday evening and arrives here on Thursday early hours our time, cant wait till Friday to see her!!!

We are going to Spots wood tomorrow to take a bed and some toys ready for her arrival, poor little bugga, so i will let you all know what its like there as soon as i get a chance to post again!

I have missed her so much and cried loads, cant wait to se Montu

laura
xxxx
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi laura, great to hear from you,glad you liked KL and you arrived ok,dont worry you ll be with montu before long and it ll be as if you d never been apart good luck hun look forward to hearing what you been up too.

speak to you soon,tracey.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.