Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hello from laura

hello from laura

Old Jan 30th 2005, 3:18 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default hello from laura

hi

i am in heathrow airport cried buckets, red eyes

laura
xxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 3:29 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: hello from laura

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hi

laura
xxx

Laura, have you got my mobile number? Do you want me to call you?

I shall PM you my number anyway.

Sam

Old Jan 30th 2005, 3:47 pm
Professional Princess

hi

laura
xxx

Please dont be upset Laura, have a safe flight, rest when you get there, get over your jet lag.

Then, begin to enjoy your new life and take each day as it comes.

Accept the fact you will be homesick, and accept it will get easier.

Take a good look at your surroundings and enjoy them.

Your new life starts now.

Good luck

Samantha

Old Jan 30th 2005, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

hi

laura
xxx
Awww chick,
Wishing you a safe journey to your new life.

The adventure starts here!!

Best wishes
Kristine.xxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 4:34 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you and your dog all the best, have a safe flight. Speak soon, Marie
Old Jan 30th 2005, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck in your new life Laura. Am thinking of you and the great time ahead you'll have.
Tracey.x.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: hello from laura

Awww Laura,
haven't spoke to you for ages I hope every thing is ok
thinking of you and sending loads of love
Lace n Family xxxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: hello from laura

Hi Samantha,
being a Media Student and a P/T Hairdresser (Don't ask) you not a media student your self are you only I saw your vids of Jonny your cat. It has given me an idea for my fanal project cheers.
Lace
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry it's Gordon!
I got the name wrong sorry sorry
Lace
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi laura,best of luck with your journey, get over your jetlag and you can start exploring your new life.speak to you soon babes,love to jc

tracey.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 5:57 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

We will look after her in Melbourne.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:11 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Laura, JC

Have a great flight, best of luck to you both

Sam

PS it'll be fine!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:16 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

You'll be fine Laura. You should be on your way by now so you won't read this until you've arrived the other end. Well done, you did it! Won't be too long before we're out there with you. And the time will really fly until you can pick up Montu. She'll be OK. I had a look on the internet and the quarantine station looks good, the pens are big and grass (not awful concrete). By the time you've got yourself sorted out, she'll be home with you again.

Love to you and JC

D D xxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:52 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

What time was Laura flying?

Well Laura as Dolly Daydream says by the time you read this you will be there - I wish you all the very best of luck in your new life Down under. It will take you time to settle but you will get there. I hope you had a safe flight and I will be thinking about you and sending you lots of luck (and karma ). Fill us in when you get there,

Lynn xxx

p.s montu will be fine - don't worry
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:25 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi Samantha,
being a Media Student and a P/T Hairdresser (Don't ask) you not a media student your self are you only I saw your vids of Jonny your cat. It has given me an idea for my fanal project cheers.
Lace

Hi there Lacey nice to meet you.

No Im not a media student.

I trained as a vet nurse, then trained as a journalist, and do freelance stuff now and again, but my job is an administrator which I dont enjoy but it pays the bills.

I love windows movie maker, best invention for me.

I enjoy doing my own filming and making DVD's out of it, done one on my holiday in Canada, just finished one for my mates sister, we filmed our night out on the piss, made it into a DVD, with a cover and everything.

Wish I could be paid for being creative.

Good luck with your course anyway

Love Samantha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.