Hello All

Old May 21st 2007, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

adamrc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello All

Really excited to find this forum, loads of good info. This is my first entry so will be brief but looking for help. I have been to Oz before a couple of times so know the basics. I am moving out there next year with my wife and 6 month old daughter. We lived in Sydney before but can not afford to buy there. We are considering Brisbane ( Boondall, Nudgee ) or Adelaide ( Aldindga ). i know I will get more for my money in Adelaide but if anyone has any knowledge of these areas and what its like with young children out there I would love to hear from you. I know abit about Sydney and what its like to live there so if I can offer any advice to anyone in return please let me know.

No Worries!!!
Old May 21st 2007, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all
Default Re: Hello All

Originally Posted by adamrc
Really excited to find this forum, loads of good info. This is my first entry so will be brief but looking for help. I have been to Oz before a couple of times so know the basics. I am moving out there next year with my wife and 6 month old daughter. We lived in Sydney before but can not afford to buy there. We are considering Brisbane ( Boondall, Nudgee ) or Adelaide ( Aldindga ). i know I will get more for my money in Adelaide but if anyone has any knowledge of these areas and what its like with young children out there I would love to hear from you. I know abit about Sydney and what its like to live there so if I can offer any advice to anyone in return please let me know.

No Worries!!!
No idea bout the places you are on about.

Just wanted to say welcome to BE!!!
Old May 21st 2007, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All

Aldinga is a bit far out, it's almost the bush.

You are looking at about an hour to a hour and half to travel into the city at least, so if it's important that you get into the city look further North (that's almost most of SA )

I haven't been down to Aldinga, so can't tell you what it's like but there are loads of lovely places in SA that are near the beach.

I reckon if you've been to Sydney it will be so far removed from that it would be a great shock to your system to live that far away.