Hello All

Old Jan 20th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all
Default Hello All

The adventure begins.............

Just began the process of emigrating to Australia. Found this site and thought I'd say hello, and of course pick your brains for any important info.

Wife and I are thinking of Perth, but that may change !!!!

Looking forward to being an ex pat
Old Jan 20th 2007, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All

Welcome to BE, its a mad house but you will learn some usefull info , all you need to is ask and the peeps on here will be only too glad to help you
Mandy