hello

Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

hunnypot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello

Hi everyone,
just searching the net, as you do and came across this forum.
OMG its huge..lol..

i'm new to computers and forums, so if i do get a reply bare with me and i will try and do a reply.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: hello

Originally posted by hunnypot
Hi everyone,
OMG its huge..lol..

i'm new to computers and forums, so if i do get a reply bare with me and i will try and do a reply.
Hi huneypot

Welcome to the forum

Dave
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:05 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,
OMG its huge..lol..

Welcome on board

Kala
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
OMG its huge..lol..

hello there, nice to have a new member. hope your not a nutter
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

piglit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:11 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by soapy

Why??? Do you think theres enough of us already??
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Why??? Do you think theres enough of us already??
well theres one too many and ive got the papers to prove it
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:13 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by soapy

Might not be a nutter YET, give it a couple of weeks
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by kala
Might not be a nutter YET, give it a couple of weeks
aye, but i might as well be up front about it, saves us the time finding out