Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Helensvale, Coomera, Pacific Pines.

Helensvale, Coomera, Pacific Pines.

Old Apr 24th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Helensvale, Coomera, Pacific Pines.

I've got a friend moving down from Brisbane next month. She is looking at Helensvale, Coomera, and Pacific pines as they are still close to her hubbies work. So I'm trying to find out more about these area's for her. Her children are 11 and 7, what are the schools like? Shopping centres ? My friend is looking for an area with a good community feel to it.

Many Thanks

Stacey
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Helensvale, Coomera, Pacific Pines.

Try doing a search, there has been quite a few posts about those areas in the past.

Mandy
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
I've got a friend moving down from Brisbane next month. She is looking at Helensvale, Coomera, and Pacific pines as they are still close to her hubbies work. So I'm trying to find out more about these area's for her. Her children are 11 and 7, what are the schools like? Shopping centres ? My friend is looking for an area with a good community feel to it.

Many Thanks

Stacey
Hi Stacey,
These are the areas I am looking at also. After doing some research and also this site has been great with information. We are hoping to move to Brisbane early next year depending on visa app etc. We have 2 children aged 6 and 1 and I wanted to live somewhere near to a good school, close to other families, not too far from beach and parks etc and these are the areas that I have narrowed my search down to, although this could all change when we eventually get to see the areas. There is only so much research you can do! I believe Coomera State College is a good school and it has a primary and high school on the one site. I will watch this thread with interest. I hope this has been of some help.....
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Try doing a search, there has been quite a few posts about those areas in the past.

Mandy
I have search on past threads, but out of the 3 suburbs i can't make out which one would be the best for her. She has drove around them herself, but it's hard trying to Judge a suburb by just driving in a car. I know she is looking for a suburb with a good community feel to it.

Stacey