Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Heeeeere's Choccy!!!

My 7 week old chocolate Cocker Spaniel
Attached Thumbnails Heeeeere's Choccy!!!-csoki1.jpg  
Old May 7th 2004, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
She's lovely!
Old May 7th 2004, 6:09 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, OMG, HOW CUTE!!!!!!! I want one!!!

So...... Choccy doesn't start with a 'j'

Enjoy!
Old May 7th 2004, 6:11 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by Simone82
OMG, OMG, HOW CUTE!!!!!!! I want one!!!

So...... Choccy doesn't start with a 'j'

Enjoy!
I had to let the wife win that one. As I already said in another post tonite, discretion is sometimes the better part of valour.
Old May 7th 2004, 6:42 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

How gorgeous!

Lisa x
Old May 7th 2004, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

shamur will become famous soon enough

What a little cutie, makes you just want to snuggle up with her.
Old May 7th 2004, 7:22 pm
Don
Banned

Also, she came ready house trained. Honest, she wants to pee and cack outdoors, will do so if given the opportunity and gets upset if she needs to go but is stuck inside (you look for the telltale sniffing the ground signs etc).

Not bad for 7 weeks old, we're happy Little Don #1 has made it at 3 years and a bit!
Old May 7th 2004, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

aaaagggggggggggh
Its so cute.
Old May 7th 2004, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

What a beautiful 'lil girl..hope she serves you faithfully for many years to come and you love her as much in return.

BTW - those ears are a prime pulling target for a 3 yr old!!!!
Old May 7th 2004, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

OHHH I want one too- she looks soooo cute!!!
my springer spaniel is too big to be a lap dog:-((- he tries to get on the sofa with us mind you!
IYou are going to have fun training her. Are there classes for puppies where ever you live?
Old May 7th 2004, 8:09 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Shes adorable!
Old May 7th 2004, 8:13 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by steandleigh
What a beautiful 'lil girl..hope she serves you faithfully for many years to come and you love her as much in return.

BTW - those ears are a prime pulling target for a 3 yr old!!!!
3 year old is under watch for kicking, ear pulling etc.

We're trying to get him to act as Choccy's owner, ie she's his to care for. Not working yet.
Old May 7th 2004, 8:16 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by helinuk
OHHH I want one too- she looks soooo cute!!!
my springer spaniel is too big to be a lap dog:-((- he tries to get on the sofa with us mind you!
IYou are going to have fun training her. Are there classes for puppies where ever you live?
Springer Spaniels: now, that's a real dog.

Twice the energy of Cockers, though. We needed a smaller less energetic version.

Classes: no doubt they exist but Choccy and I can't speak the lingo well enough. So English it will have to be trained by yours truly plus Little Don #1.
Old May 7th 2004, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
3 year old is under watch for kicking, ear pulling etc.

We're trying to get him to act as Choccy's owner, ie she's his to care for. Not working yet.
It'll come; when the novelty stage wears off, then the jealousy stage (:scared: ), the push and shove stage, the grabbing and maurauding stage, then the acceptance and indifference stage kicks in...

and that's just the pup!!!!

Good luck with her and the babies!
Old May 7th 2004, 8:42 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Springer Spaniels: now, that's a real dog.

Twice the energy of Cockers, though. We needed a smaller less energetic version.
Yeah? Cos our Springer Spaniel was the most sleepy thing ever! Especially compared to our terrier mut. And neither of them would play and go after balls and such.... wierd dogs (and I think my parents didn't really teach them)

hmmm, now I have an excuse to post a pic too...
This was 1988. Springer(guess ) is now dead, a few years ago, so was about 14. Takkie is still alive, and very weak, blind(nearly) and deaf. If you go to pat him, he snaps at your hand, cos he thinks he's getting something to eat
And sometimes he has trouble walking.

Anyway...... this was a happy thread, you have many happy years to come
Attached Thumbnails Heeeeere's Choccy!!!-1988_412_2607_takspring.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.