Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

head chef best place to head for in the gold coast to get a good job.

head chef best place to head for in the gold coast to get a good job.

Old Aug 30th 2007, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Gallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant future
Question head chef best place to head for in the gold coast to get a good job.

HI everyone
heading for gold coast i am a head chef and need to no were is the best place to head for so i can get a good job.looking at rebina,mudgeeraba we think have to children aged 7 and 2 so need good schools as well. Thinking about Doing money with hifx and removals with anglo pacific are they the best any suggestions.
Did meds and police checks and visa hopefully in october
please let us no when the next meet is in harvester in bolton thanks
for your help.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: head chef best place to head for in the gold coast to get a good job.

It's hard to say where is the best place to be is. Both Robina and Mudgeeraba are well located ( next to each other as well ) for you to get around the coast. Broadbeach, Main beach, Surfers, i would say are the main places for your kind of work but plenty of other choices including the Hinterland. Be aware that at October we have Indie (motor racing ) and schoolies ( school leavers 2 week party ) on the coast so accommodation can be limited. The weather should be getting nice and warm as well . Good luck, Quill.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 1:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: head chef best place to head for in the gold coast to get a good job.

Originally Posted by Gallaghers
HI everyone
heading for gold coast i am a head chef and need to no were is the best place to head for so i can get a good job.looking at rebina,mudgeeraba we think have to children aged 7 and 2 so need good schools as well. Thinking about Doing money with hifx and removals with anglo pacific are they the best any suggestions.
for your help.
thers alway work for good head chefs out here. its up to you where you want to live on the coast though.
get a couple of maps from google and start planning where u want to live. then look for the area you want to work.
good luck
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gallaghers
HI everyone
for your help.
Have you thought about a stint in the Whitsundays for a couple of years? I heard a while back they were crying out for hospitality staff. Some of the islands up there are: Hamilton, Hayman, Daydream etc.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Gallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant futureGallaghers has a brilliant future

Hi

Thanks for the info.

Hadn't thought about the Whitsundays, pretty much have our hearts set on Gold Coast, but may look into it.

Cheers