Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Having Medicals....need help?

Having Medicals....need help?

Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Having Medicals....need help?

Just a short note i am going for my medicals unrequested and need some information on do i need any type of forms to take with me....and what are the form numbers so i can download them...i just want to be prepared on sending the right stuff to Sydney prossesing unit...

Be much appreciative to whom can help me as there are you out there that have submitted them before they are requested..

Thanks again Geary and family
Old Dec 7th 2005, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice
Default Re: Having Medicals....need help?

Originally Posted by geary11
Just a short note i am going for my medicals unrequested and need some information on do i need any type of forms to take with me....and what are the form numbers so i can download them...i just want to be prepared on sending the right stuff to Sydney prossesing unit...

Be much appreciative to whom can help me as there are you out there that have submitted them before they are requested..

Thanks again Geary and family
Hey!

Forms are on the DIMIA website and you can download them from there. You need one for the medical and one for the chest xray. You need form 60 and 120 if applying outside Oz. Go into forms and booklets and you can find them there on the numerical list.

We've just had our medicals - the forms are OK and the medical only about half an hour, nothing at all to worry about, very easy.

Best of luck!

Jo x
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:03 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338131

The thread above has the forms we used. Couldn't find the exact forms on the DIMIA website, they had the ones only when you are in Oz. There are some recent threads about where unrequested medicals should be sent. Adelaide or Sydney.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shaun&Dee
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338131

The thread above has the forms we used. Couldn't find the exact forms on the DIMIA website, they had the ones only when you are in Oz. There are some recent threads about where unrequested medicals should be sent. Adelaide or Sydney.

OOOOOps!!!!

Shaun & Dee you're right - not on DIMIA website. I'm all muddled, my CO sent me the link (see below).

Geary11 - and I got the numbers muddled. Its forms 26 and 160 (not 20 and 160).

Deary me, I am confused. Still, I have the links which are:

www.australia.org.gov.uk/vti/FORMS/160.pdf
www.australia.org.gov.uk/vti/FORMS/26.pdf

Good luck and sorry about the misinfo!

Jo x
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:10 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SenoraJo
OOOOOps!!!!

Shaun & Dee you're right - not on DIMIA website. I'm all muddled, my CO sent me the link (see below).

Geary11 - and I got the numbers muddled. Its forms 26 and 160 (not 20 and 160).

Deary me, I am confused. Still, I have the links which are:

www.australia.org.gov.uk/vti/FORMS/160.pdf
www.australia.org.gov.uk/vti/FORMS/26.pdf

Good luck and sorry about the misinfo!

Jo x
No worries, we all help each other..

Shaun