Meteor In Perth

Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:21 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Question Did A Meteor Land In Perth At The Weekend???????

I know that I had had a bit to drink but did I see a news report of a meteor coming in to land in Perth Did anyone see it? What was it like?

Jayne

Last edited by andy & jayne; Dec 5th 2005 at 3:38 pm. Reason: changing title
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:41 pm

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Default Re: Did A Meteor Land In Perth At The Weekend???????

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
I know that I had had a bit to drink but did I see a news report of a meteor coming in to land in Perth Did anyone see it? What was it like?

Jayne
Surely someone must have seen the news report?

Jayne
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:51 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meteor In Perth

Maybe the lack of response means that the downunder expat population in Perth have been hit
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Maybe the lack of response means that the downunder expat population in Perth have been hit
Never thought of that! :scared:

Jayne
Old Dec 5th 2005, 4:47 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Even the friggin aliens are moving to Perth now. :scared:
Old Dec 5th 2005, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
Even the friggin aliens are moving to Perth now. :scared:
Mind they would have no problems in finding a spare piece of land to buy, they just aim their mega big meteor rock and whoosh they have their own 1,000km diameter wide piece of Aussie
Old Dec 5th 2005, 4:55 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Mind they would have no problems in finding a spare piece of land to buy, they just aim their mega big meteor rock and whoosh they have their own 1,000km diameter wide piece of Aussie
Who needs Scossies Pool building company when you have huge Meteor.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
Who needs Scossies Pool building company when you have huge Meteor.
Dead right, mind I would not want to see the water bill :scared:
Old Dec 5th 2005, 5:04 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Did A Meteor Land In Perth At The Weekend???????

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Surely someone must have seen the news report?

Jayne
Yep I saw it too!! What the ****? Where 'exactly' did it land? They said it was the size of a small car!!! :eek
Old Dec 5th 2005, 5:45 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
Yep I saw it too!! What the ****? Where 'exactly' did it land? They said it was the size of a small car!!! :eek
I heard it was the size of a basket ball, not a car

Someone must have been p*ss*d

Here is video clip from the news, that I got from the other thread about the same meteor....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Click on 'watch bbc news in video' at top right of page
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:27 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

She was only an astrologers daughter, but she was a meteor
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:31 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

...and the size o of a beer box...latest news!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:44 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
oh the news in the UK it said that it burned up in the air and created a sonic boom that exploded some grain silos! LOL
Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:47 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
oh the news in the UK it said that it burned up in the air and created a sonic boom that exploded some grain silos! LOL

don't believe what you heard, believe what you see!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:38 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I heard it was the size of a basket ball, not a car

Someone must have been p*ss*d

Here is video clip from the news, that I got from the other thread about the same meteor....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Click on 'watch bbc news in video' at top right of page
the chick on the BBC news said the size of a 'small car'! Geez, what an exaggeration!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.