Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

have you used seven seas?

have you used seven seas?

Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default have you used seven seas?

Has anybody on here used seven seas to send their belongings over to Oz?
If so, were they good?

I noticed on their website that its £45 per box but that doesn't include vat or insurance. What is the final cost per box approx?

I'm not going just yet but I thought it might be an idea to start packing some non essential stuff now, saves time later. Also gets rid of some of the clutter for when I (hopefully) have house viewings!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:28 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: have you used seven seas?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
If so, were they good?

I noticed on their website that its £45 per box but that doesn't include vat or insurance. What is the final cost per box approx?

I'm not going just yet but I thought it might be an idea to start packing some non essential stuff now, saves time later. Also gets rid of some of the clutter for when I (hopefully) have house viewings!
hi tracey i just did a quick search for seven seas and a load of stuff came they seemed favorable but sorry not sure how to put a link up for you
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
hi tracey i just did a quick search for seven seas and a load of stuff came they seemed favorable but sorry not sure how to put a link up for you
Thanks, I tried that but can't seem to find what I'm looking for I must be doing something wrong. Whenever I have tried to do a search something totally unrelated pops up
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:46 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I tried that but can't seem to find what I'm looking for I must be doing something wrong. Whenever I have tried to do a search something totally unrelated pops up
roll down to the bottom of the page there are some related posts there
Old Jan 11th 2005, 7:08 pm
Anna

Peanuts100 is on a distinguished road

If so, were they good?

Hi Tracey.d

We are in the process of using them at the moment. We are at the stage where we have packed our boxes and they are picking them up on Friday. So far they have been very informative and have done what they say.

In regards to prices - a T-chest box (biggest one) is £89 for the first one then £45 for all others.

A book box is £89 for the first then £22.50 for others after that.

Thats to Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne (within 20k radius of airports)
This is a door to door service.

If you are outside the M25, they charge £25 pick up fee, quarantine (depending on how many boxes). There is also a deposit needed depending on how many boxes you have or think you might have.

As far as we are aware, those prices include VAT but you may need to check as we haven't been given our final price (you get that when the boxes are picked up and at their depot).

Hope this helps. I will let you know in a few months how it all went and if they were still good!

Anna & Si
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:43 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

If so, were they good?

Lol Tracey! At first I thought you meant cod liver oil!