Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone ever prebooked seats on singapore airlines

Has anyone ever prebooked seats on singapore airlines

Old Apr 1st 2006, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Default Has anyone ever prebooked seats on singapore airlines

Has anyone ever done the online checking-in facility when using Singapore airlines? We are off tomorrow to Brisbane and was wondering if it is worth checking inonline tonight? If anyone has can they recommend any good seating numbers (economy) for two adults and 3 kids????? or should we just wait until we get to the airport??? Also how do you request meals for kids?
Thanks everyone and ps. have heard from Rooksie and she has landed safely in Brisbane but knackered!!!!
Jo x
Old Apr 1st 2006, 2:54 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone ever prebooked seats on singapore airlines

Originally Posted by joanneS
Has anyone ever done the online checking-in facility when using Singapore airlines? We are off tomorrow to Brisbane and was wondering if it is worth checking inonline tonight? If anyone has can they recommend any good seating numbers (economy) for two adults and 3 kids????? or should we just wait until we get to the airport??? Also how do you request meals for kids?
Thanks everyone and ps. have heard from Rooksie and she has landed safely in Brisbane but knackered!!!!
Jo x
Jo,

would definitely do it, Ive done mine this morning, we dont fly until Monday morning and there weren't many seats to choose from.

we've gone for the very last 2 and 2 at the back, if you look on seat guru it will tell you what seats to avoid.
hope you have a good time.

Tracey xx
Old Apr 1st 2006, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Has anyone ever prebooked seats on singapore airlines

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Jo,

would definitely do it, Ive done mine this morning, we dont fly until Monday morning and there weren't many seats to choose from.

we've gone for the very last 2 and 2 at the back, if you look on seat guru it will tell you what seats to avoid.
hope you have a good time.

Tracey xx
Thanks Tracey, can I ask is it straightforward to do? and can I request meals when I book it online? Your right behind us then on the flight dates! Are you stopping over in Singapore Tracey?
Jox
Old Apr 1st 2006, 3:13 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joanneS
Thanks Tracey, can I ask is it straightforward to do? and can I request meals when I book it online? Your right behind us then on the flight dates! Are you stopping over in Singapore Tracey?
Jox
really simple, just go to Singapore airlines web page and choose the check in option. you will have to have your passports available because you will need to fill out some simple information before you can choose your seats. dont know about the meals as I have asked my travel agent to pre book children's meals, whether i get them is another story.
only stopping in Singapore for 3 1/2 hours until flying on to Brisbane, so will be knackered when we get there.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

Nightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really niceNightmair is just really nice

You may find this site informative aswell
www.seatguru.com

Hope you have a great flight
Old Apr 1st 2006, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nightmair
You may find this site informative aswell
www.seatguru.com

Hope you have a great flight
Hi

We booked ours online through Singapore airlines last year when we went and we also booked the kids meals, they were fab the stewardesses even took the trouble to memorise the kids names they were great

Good luck

we will be flying back to live on the 24th April

AnitaB