Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving Companies

Moving Companies

Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

bris4us is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving Companies

I have been reading the site for a long time but am not always comfortable with putting my words on paper so have only written in once or twice. However, this week we have had two removal companies come to provide us with estimates to move to Brisbane. The first one came from a very large company and he didnt seem to have the time to answer my questions but the second guy (actually an Englishman who has lived in gave me the name of a ballet school for me to contact for our daughter. I am still waiting for the quotes to come in but I am so impressed with PSS from the minute I spoke to them at Sandown last year, my dealings with their office where they make the appointment and then sent out a confirmation letter and now with their estimator. I can certainly recommend them to you all and thought I would put this on the web if any of you are feeling uncertain like I was about moving our goods to the other side of the world.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 2:08 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving Companies

Originally Posted by bris4us
I have been reading the site for a long time but am not always comfortable with putting my words on paper so have only written in once or twice. However, this week we have had two removal companies come to provide us with estimates to move to Brisbane. The first one came from a very large company and he didnt seem to have the time to answer my questions but the second guy (actually an Englishman who has lived in gave me the name of a ballet school for me to contact for our daughter. I am still waiting for the quotes to come in but I am so impressed with PSS from the minute I spoke to them at Sandown last year, my dealings with their office where they make the appointment and then sent out a confirmation letter and now with their estimator. I can certainly recommend them to you all and thought I would put this on the web if any of you are feeling uncertain like I was about moving our goods to the other side of the world.
We are using Crown & would have no hesitation in recommending them!
Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

jacksoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Moving Companies

We did a huge amount of research using this site & other peoples experience. We decided to go with Eagle Relocations. They were very laid back & relaxed about everything but they got the job done. They were the cheapest too. They did do a good job, however a few things got broken. Did they break in transit from UK to here or from customs to the house???! Who knows. They were good, reliable, honest & got the job done at a price we could afford.

Originally Posted by bris4us