Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy New Year to the UK!!!

Happy New Year to the UK!!!

Old Dec 31st 2003, 10:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy New Year to the UK!!!

Just wanted to wish all of you over there still waiting a very Happy New Year!!!
Seems to be a flurry of med requests so hopefully some of you will be here soon, fingers crossed....!
Old Jan 1st 2004, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hiya Polly

Happy New year to you also and to everyone else. I am not in the Uk so it is 03.15 am for me here and I am tired and just off to bed. My feet are aching as they have got loads of blisters on them! We had dinner with our friends -some of who had come from the Uk for out last New years eve here.

regards
debs
Old Jan 1st 2004, 10:26 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy New Year to the UK!!!

Originally posted by Pollyana
Just wanted to wish all of you over there still waiting a very Happy New Year!!!
Seems to be a flurry of med requests so hopefully some of you will be here soon, fingers crossed....!
happy new year to you as well spare a thought for me at 6 am tomorrow sitting on the car park that is THE M25 hope it,s raining
Old Jan 1st 2004, 1:26 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year everybody in the northern hemisphere!
I just woke up an hour ago (2.30 pm )
It was a good night!

Perth friends were visiting at my parents house. (they arrived in Perth same time with us in 1987, and still live there, 16 years).
The lady said: well, we'll be there to pick you up at the aiport on the 15th July, and you can stay at our daughters house (in Padbury, northern suburbs) for the first time (I guess a week or two). (They themselves live in Lower Chittering, more in bush, now.)
Well: cool!!!!!!! Thank you very much!
They also said they are very excited about us coming!!

Oh, now we can say we are migrating THIS year! wooohoooo!

:PARTY:
Old Jan 1st 2004, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, Happy New Year and that all your dreams come true for 2004.

Whisky
Old Jan 1st 2004, 2:09 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by debsy
Hiya Polly

Happy New year to you also and to everyone else. I am not in the Uk so it is 03.15 am for me here and I am tired and just off to bed. My feet are aching as they have got loads of blisters on them! We had dinner with our friends -some of who had come from the Uk for out last New years eve here.

regards
debs
Hi Debs, glad to hear you're enjoying yourself! Now, don't forget the cucumbers on the eyes and plenty of sleep!

Steve.
Old Jan 2nd 2004, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks Steve

Hoepthat you and Eve had a nice Christmas and New year. Lets hope that it will a happy and prosperous year full of visas for all of you!!!

We are off in a couple of weeks time.