Happy Diwali

Old Oct 25th 2003, 6:19 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Diwali Salonit!

Party Hearty

Kind Regards

ACE
Old Oct 25th 2003, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Happy Diwali

Originally posted by salonit
Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year....

Diwali is the Indian festival of lights and our New Year..

........Best wishes to all even if you dont celebrate Diwali and may the new year bring you all the happiness in the world ( and all those Visas!!!!!!!!!!)

Best wishes to everyone on the board....Happy New Year.......................................Saloni
Happy Diwali to you and yours Salonit
with best wishes
rach & family
Old Oct 25th 2003, 6:43 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Budgie
The words "can" and "worms" spring to mind, but....

oh goody, another month of fireworks until 3am every night to come. I live in Harrow, London, and every November it's like World War 3 every night. Is it not possible to celebrate Diwali while respecting that people actually might want to get some sleep?

OK, that's my rant for the week over - go on, call me an old grouch then, I deserve it! :lecture:

blimey, you an old grouch!!
round here there are fireworks (and they are bloody LOUD ones too!!) going off for months leading up to november, and I can guarantee they are not for diwali!!! They are being set off by the local thugs to frighten the old 'uns. I have just got back from my 87 year old neighbour who had a whole string of firecrackers set off outside her backdoor...the culprits were three 8 year olds, who definately werent celebreating diwali.

peace

sue

Old Oct 27th 2003, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Happy Diwali

Used to have a Diwali bash at my work back in the UK every year, potato curry, chippatis, poppadums, everything else that I can't spell with loads of pop to wash it down. Miss that!!

Best Wishes
Di