Reload this Page >

Handed In My Notice Yippeee

Handed In My Notice Yippeee

Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

mandy smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Handed In My Notice Yippeee

Hi,
What a great day it is, After thirteen years in the same job i have handed in my resignation and my last day at work will be the 16/07/04.to think that i will never have to venture into the office in the sky again is a wonderful feeling.

So that will leave me a couple of weeks to tie up the loose ends and hopefully be in Perth by early August just in time for my 32nd birthday.

Is anyone else going to be hitting Perth in early August if so what are your plans?
We are hoping to explore for a bit to see what areas we like,we have already done the touristy bits of Perth so just having a look at the many suburbs will take a while.at the moment we are interested in the North of the river.

We are looking forward to the Pompey meet on Saturday as it will be our last here in blighty.

mandyx
Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

So then mandy, you are the next one that is being `flicked` off the Pompey meet. I remember at the meet at gunwharf we were discussing who would be next.

bet you enjoyed handing in your notice!! Boy wish it was me (for those that dont know mandy and I work in the same office)!!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Weren't you terrified - handing your notice in.

I am dreading it!! (My husband thinks that is odd.)

I have to give 3 months' notice - that's a long time with the boss ignoring you!

:scared:
Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Default Re: Handed In My Notice Yippeee

Originally posted by mandy smith
Hi,
What a great day it is, After thirteen years in the same job i have handed in my resignation and my last day at work will be the 16/07/04.to think that i will never have to venture into the office in the sky again is a wonderful feeling.

So that will leave me a couple of weeks to tie up the loose ends and hopefully be in Perth by early August just in time for my 32nd birthday.

Is anyone else going to be hitting Perth in early August if so what are your plans?
We are hoping to explore for a bit to see what areas we like,we have already done the touristy bits of Perth so just having a look at the many suburbs will take a while.at the moment we are interested in the North of the river.

We are looking forward to the Pompey meet on Saturday as it will be our last here in blighty.

mandyx
Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

Hi,

mandyx
And now with my reply.......
Hi Mandy

Yeah we're heading for Perth in August. Will probably rent in Fremantle initially and then buy in 6/12 months. Really like Freo, I've got a brother who live there so that helps.....
Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:55 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Cant bloody wait to hand in my notice at work. Think I will have a perma grin on my face for the whole 4 weeks of it.

Happy days!!!!!

TT

Hi,

mandyx
Old Jun 9th 2004, 5:58 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Mandy

Glad to hear all is going well, cant wait to catch up on saturday, we have our tickets booked for the 25th August, have rented a place in Warnbro for three weeks, like the look of south of the river, ideally Mandurah.

See you and Lance Saturday.

Love Lisa x
Old Jun 9th 2004, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi Mandy
great feeling isn't it! i posted mine to my manager, regional manager and MD all on the same day, they'd all known about it for ages but it felt great put a countdown on my screensaver at work, 29 days left and the summer to chill before we fly the first week of September!
best of luck to you
Rach x