thanx jensteve

Old May 31st 2004, 8:49 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default thanx jensteve

for a fantastic time this weekend in ya crib.....

first time guys andy and i have been away without the tribe......and wont b the last !!!

Look forward to seein ya around ours pretty soon.....

and steve........ i loved ya new zealand barbie....(all black) hehehe

but have to say..... ya can make me bacon n egg in bed anytime

love boom
xx
Attached Thumbnails thanx jensteve-dscn3013.jpg  

Last edited by Boomie; May 31st 2004 at 8:54 pm.
Old May 31st 2004, 9:07 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default there is warm and there is warm

but this is stickie weather.....

this is me takin in the views at Jenny n Steves

love boom
xx
Attached Thumbnails thanx jensteve-dscn3021.jpg  
Old Jun 9th 2004, 7:24 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: there is warm and there is warm

Ta Lisa, nice pictures only just got a chance to see them, just goes to prove we would do just about anything to go to OZ, and that includes living in the middle of a field for 3 months!!!!
The weather has stayed good though so its not too bad, just waiting for the grant letter.

Jenny