Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Halfway Creek, NSW

Halfway Creek, NSW

Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

aussiedude will become famous soon enough
Default Halfway Creek, NSW

Does anyone know anything about what it is like and how far is it to CBD? My other half has just phoned me to ask me? So I said I would ask you guys.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Halfway Creek, NSW

It's somewhere on the Mid North Coast of NSW near Coffs Harbour I think and about three and a half hours drive from Sydney. I've never been there or heard of it but I probably went thru it on the way to Brisbane.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saveme
It's somewhere on the Mid North Coast of NSW near Coffs Harbour I think and about three and a half hours drive from Sydney. I've never been there or heard of it but I probably went thru it on the way to Brisbane.
You're right about its position - but it takes around 6 hours to drive from Sydney to Coffs Harbour so to get to Halfway Creek would be about 6.5 hours.

Not somewhere you could commute to. It's a lot closer to Brisbane. Only take around 3.5 hours to drive there.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, I was Googling away trying to figure out exactly where it was. I thought it was some Sydney suburb I'd not heard of but not in my old Gregory's and not on my old map of NSW either.