Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HAIRDESSING AND BEAUTY THERAPY LECTURER

HAIRDESSING AND BEAUTY THERAPY LECTURER

Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of
Default HAIRDESSING AND BEAUTY THERAPY LECTURER

I AM IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THE VISA PROCESS, AT THE MOMENT I TEACH AT MY LOCAL COLLEGE PART TIME AS WELL AS RUN MY HAIR AND BEAUTY BUSINESS. I AM HOPING TO TEACH OVER IN SOUTH WEST PERTH IN THE NEW YEAR. CAN ANYONE HELP REGARDS FINDING EMPLOYMENT AT COLLEGES? ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT
ANN
Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:32 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: HAIRDESSING AND BEAUTY THERAPY LECTURER

Originally Posted by annkc
I AM IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THE VISA PROCESS, AT THE MOMENT I TEACH AT MY LOCAL COLLEGE PART TIME AS WELL AS RUN MY HAIR AND BEAUTY BUSINESS. I AM HOPING TO TEACH OVER IN SOUTH WEST PERTH IN THE NEW YEAR. CAN ANYONE HELP REGARDS FINDING EMPLOYMENT AT COLLEGES? ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT
ANN
Ann it might be worth your while to do a search on the National Training website and do a search for RTO (Registered Training Organisations) under Diploma in Beauty http://www.ntis.gov.au/Default.aspx?find/results these are people that are permitted to train that course
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annkc
ANN
Hello Annkc. Can I persuade you to move to east coast instead? My daughter wants to study beauty & hairdressing. Q
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

Alas it's south west perth that appeals to me but if you ever move across to the west then tell her to look me up, you just never know i might get that teaching job that i'm after.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

cheers snappy for that info have noted it down