Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Had medicals today!!

Had medicals today!!

Old Jul 28th 2006, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default Had medicals today!!

well had our medicals today when well i think , only comment was about my sons Attention deficit disorder. no hyperactivity.!!!

Doctor said that it might require a report for child health.
his main problem is his concentration at school, he has just sat his standard grades with only extra time no other support , he is a junior black belt at kick-boxing ,training to become an instructor. and has been working 2 days a week in the local car wash over the hols. I hope that the MO in Australia doesn't think because of the label that he will need care/assistance that they refuse us our 136 skills visa.( nurse)

it would be a bummer after spending all this money using an agent and then theres the £625 today for the medicals.
has anybody else had kids with the same.?and was there any problems with medicals?

we are so looking forward to having the chance of a better lifestyle,especiallyfor my son.

our police checks go out to agent in oz Monday if meds ok then hopefully our visa decision in 40 days.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 11:36 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all
Default Re: Had medicals today!!

Hi Sharon

Good luck with everything and hope it all turns out well for you all. Where in Oz are you hoping to move to? We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!

Lorraine
Old Jul 29th 2006, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Had medicals today!!

Originally Posted by Lindsay Clan
Hi Sharon

Good luck with everything and hope it all turns out well for you all. Where in Oz are you hoping to move to? We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!

Lorraine
Thanks for that lorraine, we are unsur to be exact havent never been before , we will have a reci when validating I think .how long u been in melbourne? what attracted you to there?and what the weather like.

If you could PM me with details that would be great to keep intouch.

thanks again