had enough

Old Aug 10th 2003, 10:00 am
gOD
Forum Regular

gOD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default had enough

Most of the people on here are great. Others (like Mr Mover), I thought were really nice people, but obviously misjudged them.

As for people like Simonsays, alextoo, and similar idiots, it is gratifying to know that statistically, some of the idiots on this board will emmigrate and realise that it wasn't for them, then be trapped for years without the means to get back. I can only hope it happens to idiots like him, and that the nice people on this board thoroughly enjoy it wherever they are going.

It is also good to see that some of the people who have left blightly (like simonsys) are basically stupid, judgemental, and rude, and probably a drain on society. So it is nice to see that those leaving are not all smart, the scum move as well.

To all the sincere people on here, hope it goes well, to simonsays, alextoo and others like him, hope you get what you deserve.

Last edited by gOD; Aug 10th 2003 at 10:02 am.
Old Aug 10th 2003, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

rachels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Had enough

Hi gOD

you sound really fed up!

I suppose this forum acts as a bit of a melting pot and like all communities, you get good and bad members. Don't let the b*stards get you down, I'm sure there are more of us then there are of them!

(I'm still a bit of a newbie so I don't really know the people you are referring to but I have seen a lot of quite snidey comments on here and find it really sad)

Anyway, keep your chin up!
Old Aug 10th 2003, 10:23 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: had enough

Originally posted by gOD
Most of the people on here are great. Others (like Mr Mover), I thought were really nice people, but obviously misjudged them.

As for people like Simonsays, alextoo, and similar idiots, it is gratifying to know that statistically, some of the idiots on this board will emmigrate and realise that it wasn't for them, then be trapped for years without the means to get back. I can only hope it happens to idiots like him, and that the nice people on this board thoroughly enjoy it wherever they are going.

It is also good to see that some of the people who have left blightly (like simonsys) are basically stupid, judgemental, and rude, and probably a drain on society. So it is nice to see that those leaving are not all smart, the scum move as well.

To all the sincere people on here, hope it goes well, to simonsays, alextoo and others like him, hope you get what you deserve.
Bloody mary gOD!

My mother went through absolute hell in boarding school just to learn about your wisdom. Now you say "oh stuff it and bugger it all and I'm too old and too tired to be bothered" (I'm paraphrasing here). So even gOD gets the hump, get over it. Hey by the way when you 've got the hump on who do YOU turn to.

Yours forever, the kingdom and the glory etc...

33755 FL
USA
Old Aug 10th 2003, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

florida why do you want to leave clearwater..?

i really like that area-my dad had a place in pinellas 28 st n and my uncle lived in palm harbor..
really nice area..had 6 weeks there a few yrs ago and would have stayed if possible..

cheers

richard
Old Aug 10th 2003, 10:53 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gOD

I guess im lucky being an atheist i dont believe in you but im still a nice guy you caught me on the hop when i called you a "failure" i had you pigeon holed ,with the prince&princesses,of negativity,{wilf pb,dotty,rosy} those who take great delight in destroying the dreams or mangaling them any way they can, my family came to this country 40yrs ago, we have built a good life here, and i take exception to people who twist and construe things to please their own sense of fun. You are younger than i thought so you probably were never really settled, here and home was a better option. We all know its not perfect here, and its up to people to find out for them selves, we can only help and guide thats all......its amazing the stresses that new arrivals go through ,we are [the removalists ] generally on the the receiving end of it , it all bubbles to the surface when grannys heirlom chair comes out of the container with a broken leg. So negativity is the last things that these people need................. MM ps my apologies please dont , banish me to hell:scared:
Old Aug 10th 2003, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is a little of the 'pot calling the kettle black' here.

I read your posts at times, and am not sure what you are trying to say, and who you are trying to say it to.

The worst thing you can do, is get into long debates and arguments with the trolls. They have put themselves their for a reason, and all they want to do is get you in the state you are now. Just ignore.

I do disagree with you with Mr Mover though. He has been very informative and even helpful to questions I have posted on this forum.

Whisky
Old Aug 10th 2003, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

alextoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gOD

For a start I had not had any corespondance with you until I replied to the "pb sucks thread", when for no reason you tried to start an argument with me for something which had no connection to you.

On the same thread you said there were rules about personal attacks and yet you have called me and others "idiot"and "scum"on this post.

The failure post by mr mover was in response I think to your butting in for no reason other than to start an argument - like pb,.
dotty and wilf who constantly do the same thing and yet no longer live in Aus or who are soon to return.

But what can we expect from someone who calls themselves god?....

Alex
Old Aug 11th 2003, 10:03 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by r.bartlett
florida why do you want to leave clearwater..?

i really like that area-my dad had a place in pinellas 28 st n and my uncle lived in palm harbor..
really nice area..had 6 weeks there a few yrs ago and would have stayed if possible..

cheers

richard
It is nice Richard and 33755 or thereabouts will be my new permanent zip as of September. I am leaving the Sunshine State and going to the Sunshine State. Go figure.

Kind Regards

Bruce
Old Aug 11th 2003, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

bryank is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with an earlier poster that gOD's post is very much pot 'n kettle material.

Whenever I saw gOD post on here, he was engaged in some kind of argument with somebody.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant futurelynnj has a brilliant future

i was under the impression that this site was for people to seek help and information to help them with a difficult and traumatic time not for people to slag each other off and be rude and insensitive.

I guess thats something else i'm wrong about, was anyone else brought up to treat others with the respect you'd expect to be treated with yourself?

Lynn