Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess who passed their driving test!!

Guess who passed their driving test!!

Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Talking Guess who passed their driving test!!

Yipppeeee!! Had to wait till Mr L. got home, before posting this, incase he read it at work. Very pleased especially as tomorrow was last day I was able to legally drive on my UK licence. For anyone who's not taken it...don't leave it till last minute!! There were a couple of educated guesses in there!!

All I can say is, let's hope Barina Boy (Mr L's new name)passes in the next couple of days!! I'm off to celebrate with a
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:56 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Guess who passed their driving test!!

Originally Posted by logan
Yipppeeee!! Had to wait till Mr L. got home, before posting this, incase he read it at work. Very pleased especially as tomorrow was last day I was able to legally drive on my UK licence. For anyone who's not taken it...don't leave it till last minute!! There were a couple of educated guesses in there!!

All I can say is, let's hope Barina Boy (Mr L's new name)passes in the next couple of days!! I'm off to celebrate with a
Cor well done! Give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy that
WhatI want to know is if he is Barina Boy, who are you?
Golf Girl
Lada Lady
...?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Cor well done! Give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy that
WhatI want to know is if he is Barina Boy, who are you?
Golf Girl
Lada Lady
...?
I am 'EXCEL WOMAN' .... and I don't want it shortened to 'XL' woman!!! I'm not obese just big boned!!! The photo post proves it!! talking of which, must get Barina Boy on there with his ....... ride.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:02 am
ABCDiamond

Congratulations, i'd have sent Karma, but I already did, so can't

Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I am 'EXCEL WOMAN' .... and I don't want it shortened to 'XL' woman!!! I'm not obese just big boned!!! The photo post proves it!! talking of which, must get Barina Boy on there with his ....... ride.
Well done excel woman (surely it should be lady ). You must be ecstatic!
Enjoy the drink and good luck to Barina Boy.

Tracey
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Congratulations, i'd have sent Karma, but I already did, so can't
Cheers m'dear !!
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:09 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers m'dear !!
Congrats on passing I was just wondering do you have to take lessons first or is it just straight into the test? I presume you have to learn their highway code?

To be honest i'm dreading having to retake mine, pick up so many bad habits, theres no way I drive like I was taught
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by possoms
Congrats on passing I was just wondering do you have to take lessons first or is it just straight into the test? I presume you have to learn their highway code?

To be honest i'm dreading having to retake mine, pick up so many bad habits, theres no way I drive like I was taught
You only have to sit the theory test, not the practical test (phew!) This is for QLD. other states, you don't have to do anything!! WA
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:22 am

You only have to sit the theory test, not the practical test (phew!) This is for QLD. other states, you don't have to do anything!! WA
Oh wow thanks for that I thought it was practical too, we are off to Tas ?? what happens there
Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:23 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by possoms

As you are heading for Tasmania, you will need to do the theory test.
http://www.transport.tas.gov.au/lice...s_licence.html

Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
As you are heading for Tasmania, you will need to do the theory test.
http://www.transport.tas.gov.au/lice...s_licence.html
Thanks for the link ABC and unless I've read it wrong, looks like we need to do a practical driving test too
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:03 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SMUG MODE]

Luckily I wont be going through this as WA has no test required

[/SMUG MODE]

Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bridiej

[SMUG MODE]

[/SMUG MODE]

Bah Humbug!!
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:44 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bridiej

[SMUG MODE]

[/SMUG MODE]

What do you have to do in WA then to change your UK licence to an Australian one?

HUGE congratulations logan.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:06 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
What do you have to do in WA then to change your UK licence to an Australian one?

HUGE congratulations logan.

Just pay a fee and they swap it over for you. I'm still going to learn for it though, frightens the life out of me otherwise :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.