Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

groups in tapping area of Perth

groups in tapping area of Perth

Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:24 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile groups in tapping area of Perth

Hi there
does anyone know of any groups of ex pats who meet up or organised events in the Tapping area of Perth.
Myself ,wife and 2 daughters are moving over and want to settle in as soon as possible and meet new friends to give us a chance of staying.
We are early 30s and kids are aged 8 and 1

Thanks

Mick
Old Feb 20th 2009, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: groups in tapping area of Perth

Hiya

I live in the next suburb of Ashby and my 2 kids go to Tapping Primary. As far as I know there are no organised events in this area, there is a toddler group in Carramar I think, someone else on here may know about that.

I have met alot of friends through the kids going to school and also through forums like this, we have made a lovely group of friends and have been living here for 17 months. It does take a while to make friends though and it doesn't happen over night.

When are you moving over?

Sarah