Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Greetings from New Zealand

Greetings from New Zealand

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:48 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Greetings from New Zealand

Hi Folks,

Greetings from Paihia in the North of NZ! It's lovely here when it stops raining. We estimate that we have another 3 - 4 weeks to wait for our medicals to be processed so are just considering our options.

Our stopover in Singapore was marvellous and would highly recommend it. Just make sure that you have space in your luggage!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:17 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from New Zealand

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Hi Folks,

Greetings from Paihia in the North of NZ! It's lovely here when it stops raining. We estimate that we have another 3 - 4 weeks to wait for our medicals to be processed so are just considering our options.

Our stopover in Singapore was marvellous and would highly recommend it. Just make sure that you have space in your luggage!
You're in a nice spot. We were there a few years ago and had a great time. Have a go in that huge jetboat that shoots around the islands - great fun.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

hi frek

how is nz do you like it

look forward to hearing all about it

sorry i missed saying goodbye

hitchcock
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:11 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

It is absolutely gorgeous here but the weather has been very changeable. When it's sunny it is glorious.

There doesn't seem to be much work up here outside of the service industries so probably not the place for us.

Having a lovely time though. When you leaving Tiff?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

removals coming 17-18 oct

leave for perth on 4th nov

arrive on the 6th at 2.15 am

cant wait

are you still coming to au if you get the visa????

how was the flight with yr little man??

all my love tiff
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:14 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

Hi Tiff,

Yes - we still intend to go to Oz if approved. Our new plan is to fly into Sydney then take some time driving across the country in a camper van!

The flights were fine with little fella as he can actually sleep on a plane. Awful for us. I think the Emirates flights last year were slightly better than the Singapore Airlines ones, all things considered. Our jetlag in NZ was some of the worst I've ever experienced.

Our meds were signed for on 20th Aug so can't be long now before they are reviewed. It could be that we will be arriving in Perth within a few days of one another. Cool.

Good luck with all the last minute prepartions, packing etc. and hope that your flights are very comfy.

Hope to be seeing you soon.

(Don't mention "forward pass" in NZ)