Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Great site about Australia for kids ... and adults too! ;)

Great site about Australia for kids ... and adults too! ;)

Old Feb 19th 2005, 10:57 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up Great site about Australia for kids ... and adults too! ;)

Want to learn some interesting stuff about Australia? I'll let the site speak for itself!

Kids DownUnder

Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:02 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great site about Australia for kids ... and adults too! ;)

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Want to learn some interesting stuff about Australia? I'll let the site speak for itself!

Kids DownUnder

And we've got the Koala Brothers (my son Josh loves it) on cebeebies.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:12 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Anzac Biscuits.... YUM!!!! Worth going back to Perth just for those and the lamingtons.... oh, and the Milo Bars and Cherry Ripes!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Kids DownUnder

thats excellent, thanks for that. the kids will love it.....and me!
still teaching them the kookaburra song..