Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A great day at kings park, bad drive home.

A great day at kings park, bad drive home.

Old Jan 27th 2006, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default A great day at kings park, bad drive home.

Had a great day, fireworks where fantastic. Me and my family altogether.
Drove home to Bunbury, about 10, then came to a bad accident , fire screams, oh it was hell. Dont know if any fatalities, but cars where on fire , it took us 4 hours to get home.
But that does not matter, I keep thinking that could have been us, wiped out.
Afew seconds and we could have been the ones on fire, oh my god, FATE. It makes you realise life is too short.
I am really shook up about this. the sad end to a wonderful day.
Denise
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

S J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant future
Default Re: A great day at kings park, bad drive home.

Originally Posted by cranni
Had a great day, fireworks where fantastic. Me and my family altogether.
Drove home to Bunbury, about 10, then came to a bad accident , fire screams, oh it was hell. Dont know if any fatalities, but cars where on fire , it took us 4 hours to get home.
But that does not matter, I keep thinking that could have been us, wiped out.
Afew seconds and we could have been the ones on fire, oh my god, FATE. It makes you realise life is too short.
I am really shook up about this. the sad end to a wonderful day.
Denise
Look it is awful to think that someones life may have ended and it does make you realise that life is not something guaranteed to last 80+ years.
Seeing something like that will shake you up but you have to go and carry on with your life in a positive way. It is things like that which make you put all the small concerns and problems in your own life to the back of you mind and make you feel thankful for the things that you take for granted.
Try and remember the great day you had and not what you saw on the way home.
S
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

I think I heard on the radio that there were three fatalities south of Mandurah last night (car pile up).

Hope you're ok XX
Old Jan 27th 2006, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
I think I heard on the radio that there were three fatalities south of Mandurah last night (car pile up).

Hope you're ok XX
oh god, im not surprised, it was like a nightmare.
Those poor people, what a horrific ending. Hope my kids get over it.
It does make you realise how valuable life is. And how it could have been us.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

oh god, im not surprised, it was like a nightmare.
Those poor people, what a horrific ending. Hope my kids get over it.
It does make you realise how valuable life is. And how it could have been us.
Wished you mention ed you were going could of caught up.Quiet a few from Morecambe there.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shade8
Wished you mention ed you were going could of caught up.Quiet a few from Morecambe there.
I did, i put a thread on , on Wednesday, to find out who was going, but nobody got back to me.
The accident i saw , 2 young lads died in the inferno, they did not stand a chance, and a 71 yr old man in the oher car. so tragic.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:03 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I did, i put a thread on , on Wednesday, to find out who was going, but nobody got back to me.
The accident i saw , 2 young lads died in the inferno, they did not stand a chance, and a 71 yr old man in the oher car. so tragic.

So sorry...that must have been a terrible thing for you to witness.