Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Grand Final Time

Grand Final Time

Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:02 pm
Banned

Rug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud of
Default Grand Final Time

Pay on the gate.

Should be a good day out for ALL rugby followers. So get behind YOUR local team!!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

emigrated roughyed will become famous soon enoughemigrated roughyed will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Grand Final Time

Originally Posted by Rug13y

Pay on the gate.

Should be a good day out for ALL rugby followers. So get behind YOUR local team!!
That looks good I can get my rugby fix when I move in december, Joondalup Giants will be my team.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 11:00 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Pay on the gate.

Wrong type of Rugby for me I'm afraid.

Union rules.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 11:06 pm
Just Joined

emigrated roughyed will become famous soon enoughemigrated roughyed will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Wrong type of Rugby for me I'm afraid.

Union rules.
different strokes for different folks, I suppose it all depends what you were brought up on. Mine was league, but I dont mind a bit of union much better than soccer
Old Sep 21st 2006, 11:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Pay on the gate.

League! Really? Honestly?!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:46 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

And at Subiaco Oval this weekend we also have The WAFL Grand Final.

Good luck to East Fremantle.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Us poor people over here in Melbourne would love to know..... Whats a grand final?????

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:25 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Us poor people over here in Melbourne would love to know..... Whats a grand final?????

It's a final where the airline companies charge us poor Perth people a GRAND to get to Melbourne!

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:05 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scossie
It's a final where the airline companies charge us poor Perth people a GRAND to get to Melbourne!

Should I get the spare bedroom ready????
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:28 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Should I get the spare bedroom ready????
I'll tell you tomorrow!

If, (sorry when) Freo win tonight I have already got a ticket for The GF as I pre-registered.

I doubt I'll make the trip though. Especially if it's a Freo v WCE final.
It's gonna be a bloody nightmare getting over cos the air, rail, & bus companies have all gone into unashamed rip off mode here!
The Nullabor is gonna be like a car park as well...!!!

My best mate, (and fellow Freo member) Chris is going to an IT conference in Sydney this week and has been allowed to fly back via Melbourne so he can go to the GF. All for free! His work are paying for the flights!
Lucky bar steward...!!!

If, (when) we're there next Saturday, I'll be watching it in Fremantle.
The place will be jumpin!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:54 am
The Godfather

I'll tell you tomorrow!

If, (sorry when) Freo win tonight I have already got a ticket for The GF as I pre-registered.

I doubt I'll make the trip though. Especially if it's a Freo v WCE final.
It's gonna be a bloody nightmare getting over cos the air, rail, & bus companies have all gone into unashamed rip off mode here!
The Nullabor is gonna be like a car park as well...!!!

My best mate, (and fellow Freo member) Chris is going to an IT conference in Sydney this week and has been allowed to fly back via Melbourne so he can go to the GF. All for free! His work are paying for the flights!
Lucky bar steward...!!!

If, (when) we're there next Saturday, I'll be watching it in Fremantle.
The place will be jumpin!!!
There was a story on radio last night about hundreds of West Coast fans flying into Melbourne on there way to Adelaide & booking accomodation for the GF.
How cocky is that.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:15 am
Scottish Aussie ©

There was a story on radio last night about hundreds of West Coast fans flying into Melbourne on there way to Adelaide & booking accomodation for the GF.
How cocky is that.
There are stories here about people enquiring how much it is to hire private bloody jets to go to Melbourne FFS!!!

Do you know if there are any swimming pool seminars in Melbourne next week?
If not, could you organise one? Then I could go, and write it all off to tax as a business trip!
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:42 am
The Godfather

There are stories here about people enquiring how much it is to hire private bloody jets to go to Melbourne FFS!!!

Do you know if there are any swimming pool seminars in Melbourne next week?
If not, could you organise one? Then I could go, and write it all off to tax as a business trip!
I don't know about that but I know you will have the OP at your door screaming about us hijacking his thread.

What was his original name again???
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:45 am
Just had a book published

Brian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to behold

Rugby League, Rugby Union and AFL - all silly sports, just an excuse for a scrap and a punch up.

Now, where's the REAL football stadium? Sydney FC's next match for me.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:50 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Brian Clough down under
Rugby League, Rugby Union and AFL - all silly sports, just an excuse for a scrap and a punch up.

Now, where's the REAL football stadium? Sydney FC's next match for me.
You toddle off & enjoy it then. Its a nice "soft" sport for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.