Reload this Page >

GOT IT!!! (+timeline)

GOT IT!!! (+timeline)

Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

emilov is on a distinguished road
Default GOT IT!!! (+timeline)

YEAH!
Grant letter came yesterday. I saw it today because Apple Mail had classified it as spam!!! So, for all of you waiting, be sure to check your spam folder frequently.

Timeline (136 Skilled Independent NON MODL - Software Designer):
13.12.2005 - Acknowledgement
17.05.2006 - Meds requested
26.05.2006 - Meds done, send about a week later
20.06.2006 - Visa grant email

WOW, I still cannot believe it, SO much to do now (at last) and I don't know where to start.

Cheers,
Emil
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:59 am
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOT IT!!! (+timeline)

Originally Posted by emilov
YEAH!
Grant letter came yesterday. I saw it today because Apple Mail had classified it as spam!!! So, for all of you waiting, be sure to check your spam folder frequently.

WOW, I still cannot believe it, SO much to do now (at last) and I don't know where to start.

Cheers,
Emil

Congratulations!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:00 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

YEAH!

Cheers,
Emil

Yee ha! Excellent news Emil! Congratulations!

Jackie
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

And start with a drink!!

Georgina
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mick-12
Congratulations!!

And start with a drink!!

Georgina
(actually we did that yesterday and I still have a headache )

Thanks all
It's so nice to be congratulated at last
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:23 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

YEAH!

Cheers,
Emil
CONGRATS & BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:28 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, you can stop pinching yourself

YOU'VE GOT IT !!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:46 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

congrats!!!!!

sponge
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:56 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS

Where in Brissie are you heading and when??

Ang
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
CONGRATS

Where in Brissie are you heading and when??

Ang
Hi Angie,
We will move to Brisbane late September, i think. As to where, I have no idea. We'd like to live close to the sea, so it would be one of the bayside suburbs like Manly, Wellington Point, Victoria Point, Cleveland etc.

But first, we need to get things right here. As we don't have a house to sell it should be easy for us on that part. Still there is a lot to do and we'll start making todo lists today (I'm going to cook us a nice meal first ).

Oh, and we did the getting-ridiculously-drunk act yesterday .

Cheers,
Emil
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations!!

super quick, did you use an agent at all??

Thanks
Claire
x
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:27 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

YEAH!

Cheers,
Emil
Congratulations!!

Just make sure you make your software idiot proof so us administrators can relax without been disturbed by users

Good luck mate
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:33 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GOT IT!!! (+timeline)

Great news for you, best wishes for the future..xxx
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of

YEAH!

Cheers,
Emil
Hi,well done ,congrats to you and yours cheers Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.