Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

got to be a quicky

got to be a quicky

Old Nov 11th 2003, 9:09 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Well,could be my last update as a free man.
Blimey-it was hot today-nobody told me this when we applied to emigrate.So whats the forecast on Rottnest for Thursday to Saturday ?
Got the rings,BB jnr's suit fits,but mine hasn't arrived yet,and we leave Thursday morning.Mrs BB 2b is getting a little suspicious,coz I keep slipping off to see a man about a dingo.Still,she's told friends that she thinks I'm waiting till Granny Baldbutts visits in March next year.She better keep up the diet till then anyway,or she'll find out the hard way that dry slaps are legal under Australian marriage laws (at least that's what Jacqui's hubby told me-mind you,it was him with the black eye).
Met the celebrant Friday,and sorted out the ceremony

Celebrant : Do you Baldbutts,take........

Me : Yeah Whatever...........

Celebrant : Do you,Mrs BB 2b,realise that you're depriving the birds of a right good looking geezer,or do you promise to share him with any fit birds/mates that he fancies ??

Mrs BB 2B :Of course I'll share him-far too many inches for one girl anyway.

Celebrant : BB you hunk of meat you,kiss her or summat,and make all the birds (and some blokes-even though you're the last bloke in the universe to have them tendancies) jealous.

And that's it folks,we'll then wander off the beach with me ghetto blaster playing "Another one bites the pillow-I mean dust" followed by "7 tears " by the Goombay dance band.Not particularly apt,but it's me favourite song of all time.

While you're here,best fill you in on the resat of our happenings here.
House sale completes Friday-same day as we wed,but seems my-i mean our-money we transfered wont clear till then,so looks like we'll delay till Tuesday.
Also,got a job as a right dogsbody on about 8 and a half cents an hour,plus all the cancerous dust in lofts I can breath,installing air-con.God it was crap.But managed to get the guy to only use me 3 days a week-bonus with doing up the house.
Then yesterday,he informs me He's given up half his jobs to slow down a bit and lays me off-happy wedding day mate-beat me to it the b*****d.Still,found another job straight away,wiring swimming pools and bore pumps.Again hard work,but I'm now on decent money,and still only 3 days a week.Start Tuesday.Said I could start Friday,then I could cancel the wedding,but he wouldn't take the responsibility.
And as for the exchange rate..You'll like this,summat to laugh at our expense.
Few weeks back,sent Granny BB to send funds over to me via the Commonwealth bank.Anyway,I ring up TSB to tell em shes on the way for security reasons (she never takes off her crash helmet coz of severefacial herpes) and they tell me that they can exchange for more than a cent more than C/Wealth.I then cancel that payment,then decide to wait till the UK put up their interest rate to see what happens...
Result,we lose thousands in a week,and change up for 2.3385.
I'm gutted,but not down.We still have a decent car,nice house, (when it's finished and sold)Mrs BB to be doesnt have to work,and I only work 3 days anyway.Much better than what we had in Blighty.
If you'd offered me this a few months back,when our house in the UK nearly made me return,I'd've ripped yer arm off.(Hope I sound convincing)
Righto-wish us luck,and that Mrs BB to b doesnt have a sudden reality check.I'll get her to post when we return.

BB-Dead man walking
Old Nov 11th 2003, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Prestons is an unknown quantity at this point

Way to go BB!!! You're an inspiration - hope it all goes really well on Friday.

Dawn & Steve
Old Nov 11th 2003, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Just one small query - what is Mrs BB 2B wearing on Friday? I mean you've organised suits for yourself and junior, but she doesn't know what's going on, presumably she won't be getting up on Friday and putting a pair of jeans on?
And you'll have to work more than 3 days a week to pay for all that stuff she ordered at the party plan the other day...........
Old Nov 11th 2003, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by baldbutts
Well,could be my last update as a free man.
Blimey-it was hot today-nobody told me this when we applied to emigrate.So whats the forecast on Rottnest for Thursday to Saturday ?
Got the rings,BB jnr's suit fits,but mine hasn't arrived yet,and we leave Thursday morning.Mrs BB 2b is getting a little suspicious,coz I keep slipping off to see a man about a dingo.Still,she's told friends that she thinks I'm waiting till Granny Baldbutts visits in March next year.She better keep up the diet till then anyway,or she'll find out the hard way that dry slaps are legal under Australian marriage laws (at least that's what Jacqui's hubby told me-mind you,it was him with the black eye).
Met the celebrant Friday,and sorted out the ceremony

Celebrant : Do you Baldbutts,take........

Me : Yeah Whatever...........

Celebrant : Do you,Mrs BB 2b,realise that you're depriving the birds of a right good looking geezer,or do you promise to share him with any fit birds/mates that he fancies ??

Mrs BB 2B :Of course I'll share him-far too many inches for one girl anyway.

Celebrant : BB you hunk of meat you,kiss her or summat,and make all the birds (and some blokes-even though you're the last bloke in the universe to have them tendancies) jealous.

And that's it folks,we'll then wander off the beach with me ghetto blaster playing "Another one bites the pillow-I mean dust" followed by "7 tears " by the Goombay dance band.Not particularly apt,but it's me favourite song of all time.

While you're here,best fill you in on the resat of our happenings here.
House sale completes Friday-same day as we wed,but seems my-i mean our-money we transfered wont clear till then,so looks like we'll delay till Tuesday.
Also,got a job as a right dogsbody on about 8 and a half cents an hour,plus all the cancerous dust in lofts I can breath,installing air-con.God it was crap.But managed to get the guy to only use me 3 days a week-bonus with doing up the house.
Then yesterday,he informs me He's given up half his jobs to slow down a bit and lays me off-happy wedding day mate-beat me to it the b*****d.Still,found another job straight away,wiring swimming pools and bore pumps.Again hard work,but I'm now on decent money,and still only 3 days a week.Start Tuesday.Said I could start Friday,then I could cancel the wedding,but he wouldn't take the responsibility.
And as for the exchange rate..You'll like this,summat to laugh at our expense.
Few weeks back,sent Granny BB to send funds over to me via the Commonwealth bank.Anyway,I ring up TSB to tell em shes on the way for security reasons (she never takes off her crash helmet coz of severefacial herpes) and they tell me that they can exchange for more than a cent more than C/Wealth.I then cancel that payment,then decide to wait till the UK put up their interest rate to see what happens...
Result,we lose thousands in a week,and change up for 2.3385.
I'm gutted,but not down.We still have a decent car,nice house, (when it's finished and sold)Mrs BB to be doesnt have to work,and I only work 3 days anyway.Much better than what we had in Blighty.
If you'd offered me this a few months back,when our house in the UK nearly made me return,I'd've ripped yer arm off.(Hope I sound convincing)
Righto-wish us luck,and that Mrs BB to b doesnt have a sudden reality check.I'll get her to post when we return.

BB-Dead man walking

Have a good day BB, see you when you get back

Dave Yve Steve and Danny
Old Nov 11th 2003, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

crikey BB, I'd almost forgotten it t'were this week!! Save us a bit of wedding cake...urm and not the bit you drop on the floor either!!

Call in on your way home and have a beer with us.

Hope you have a great day (and it's not as bloody hot as today! 40.3 for those who are interested!!...by eck I'm glad I've got aircon...theres another few months to go yet an all!!)

lots of love to you all, have a FAB time....and don't go chasing the quokkas!!

love sophia et al xxxxx
Old Nov 11th 2003, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Best of luck BB & Co. Don't forget the camera so we can see how it all goes. Just hope she doesn't hit you TOO hard!

Loopy, Mr Loopy & the Loopy kids
xx
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Good luck BB and MRS BB to B.

Hope you have a truly romantic day and it all goes without a hitch!

Best Wishes
Old Nov 11th 2003, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Good luck BB- well Mrs BB will need it anyway

You are a model immigrant for us all to follow and base ourselves on.

Get posting your piccies when the deed is done.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 10:07 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Up early today.thought it was the heat or last minute dysentry,but then remembered

BRIDESMAID SELECTION DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails got to be a quicky-hummanah-hummanah.gif  
Old Nov 11th 2003, 10:50 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Up early today.thought it was the heat or last minute dysentry,but then remembered

LOL

Are these the human equivilent to friesians?
Old Nov 11th 2003, 10:53 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by PeteY
LOL
Are these the human equivilent to friesians?
I do detect some 'enhancements' of the Paint Shop Pro type there....?
Old Nov 11th 2003, 11:15 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by downunderpom
I do detect some 'enhancements' of the Paint Shop Pro type there....?
No way mate. Thems bona fide udders

Its all in the texture
Old Nov 11th 2003, 11:27 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by PeteY
No way mate. Thems bona fide udders

Its all in the texture
Nah, mate! I'm an expert on the subject - I was a bottle baby and have been trying to make up for that slow start ever since!! The three on the left are definitely suss!

Old Nov 12th 2003, 12:25 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck BB, i hope she says "i do". Hope the herpes have cleared up for the kissing the bride bit. (and the wedding night !!):scared:
Old Nov 12th 2003, 12:54 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

I recognise those blokes!!!

That's the Kawana Waters Men's Surf Boat Racing Crew.

Boy...KFC must sure be pumping the hormones into the chooks lately.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.